I want to make a monster energy shee any ideas?

SheeBang92

I don't see much wrong with a MONSTER theme ;)

monster_energy.jpg

~DaVe

thanks for the new screen saver dave!

what about WHITE and limegreen instead of black but still with the monster stickers.

might be a bit different.

good idea. you know 278, ive seen monster energy clothes come in a lot of different colores, blue and black, green and black, white and blue, etc...

im sure you could get some graphics or stickers custom made for a monster theme but different colors than the normal green and black.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Do a redbull quad! With the grey and blue theme, I don't think Ive ever seen one, and I think it would look awesome.

The Monster Theme on bikes/cars/quads/trucks is soooooo for flatbillers bro.

lol. I just found this thread but I have had a monster energy themed CRF450 and banshee for a long time now and im not a flatbiller haha. But yea you might want to do something different because when I did mine way back when I thought it would be unique but I shortly found out other words. JD, I talked to you a long time ago about making me a monster grille and never heard back from you. If you have them in stock now, I might need one :biggrin: Oh, and if you do a monster bike, then send pics to monster and see what happens. They gave me some shit ( kinda of like a sponsership) for my bike and shee

lol. I just found this thread but I have had a monster energy themed CRF450 and banshee for a long time now and im not a flatbiller haha. But yea you might want to do something different because when I did mine way back when I thought it would be unique but I shortly found out other words. JD, I talked to you a long time ago about making me a monster grille and never heard back from you. If you have them in stock now, I might need one :biggrin: Oh, and if you do a monster bike, then send pics to monster and see what happens. They gave me some shit ( kinda of like a sponsership) for my bike and shee

lets see some pics dude!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Monster Energy drinks are surely not your sponsor so why do there free advertising?

Make yourself a really cool monster themed bike with freaky graffix and make it your own original design I say.

The monster Energy drink thing has been done many times before.

Its personal opinion of yourself that really matters in choosing what sort of gimic or theme you will use.

Good luck.

:cool:

Kawasaki puts out a factory monster 450 quad. Way overdone dude. IMO i think they taste like S@#t. Rockstar all the way. I'd really like too see a full throttle themed banshee. ive got a can on my rear shock but thats as far as i got with it. :cool:

I think it is a good idea man. You should do the bike black and burgandy with lotsa chrome and have a full throttle can over the rear shock rezzy. That would be one sick monster energy shee. :evil:

Monster Energy drinks are surely not your sponsor so why do there free advertising?

Make yourself a really cool monster themed bike with freaky graffix and make it your own original design I say.

The monster Energy drink thing has been done many times before.

Its personal opinion of yourself that really matters in choosing what sort of gimic or theme you will use.

Good luck.

:cool:

I agree totally if they are not going to pay you for it or at least pay for all of the decals, grill ect. then why do it. You can bet your ass that when you see that shit on somebody's bike, car, or truck or whatever on TV or in a magazine they are receiving some coin for it and so they should. Make it your own and in the end you will be happy because if you keep it long enough and go to enough places to ride it I dont care what you do you will eventually see another one with the same scheme or something there about. Just my .02