I want to make a monster energy shee any ideas?

SheeBang92

like it says im going to make my 96 into a monster energy shee. i want some ideas on parts to paint and what colors what parts should be and where to get shock covers all on about a $500 budget and where i can get a custom monster energy grill made or just where one is for sale.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like it says im going to make my 96 into a monster energy shee. i want some ideas on parts to paint and what colors what parts should be and where to get shock covers all on about a $500 budget and where i can get a custom monster energy grill made or just where one is for sale.

You could have JD make you a grill. The dude makes some nice shit. I think he has made a Monster Energy one before too

honestly the monster energy "theme" is getting beyond wore out..to many people have done the whole lime green and black thing...i say go for a rockstar theme..black yellow and red, it'll be different yeah..and it will also break the whole monster "theme" and start something new..just my .02

honestly the monster energy "theme" is getting beyond wore out..to many people have done the whole lime green and black thing...i say go for a rockstar theme..black yellow and red, it'll be different yeah..and it will also break the whole monster "theme" and start something new..just my .02

That is true, as of lately it seems like everyone is doing a monster energy bike.

as said a rock star theme would be pretty cool......but, if you are dead set on a monster theme then i would say a lime(ish) green frame with black plastics seems to be the way most people go. then you could PC the a-arms, swinger, pegs, etc... the same color as the frame. then go with a monster grill from JD.

Kryptonite green frame (monster green), black a-arms pegs and heel guards, swinger matched to frame, black wheels, hubs matched to frame, black plastics with monster graphics, shocks cover off ebay (look under "banshee suspension")