avengerdude27

Dirty Sanchez

Sold him some heel guards about a week and a half ago. he sent a message asking for my paypal ady and that was it. fast payment but Zero communications!!! I asked for his physical address so i could sent them out. I had to get his address off of his paypal account. I have sent several messages to him asking if they made it yet. No response, oh well i guess. :shrug:

Edited by Dirty Sanchez

oh yeah, i got my cash. but just saying if you deal with him, excpect a cold shoulder with no communications. Idk maybe he has been really busy. it was very frustrating trying to get information to ship stuff and then try to follow up.

I sold some stuff to him too, he was alittle slow on returning pm's but he still held up his end of the deal. I would do business with him again.

He held up his end of the deal with me too. I just want to make sure that he recieved the package and he is happy with it. Maybe im just to concearned. no news is good news. I would do bussiness again too, but i would be ready for the lack of communications

Edited by Dirty Sanchez