2-1 Trinity 35mm PWK carb setup

I have a trinity PWK 35mm 2-1 kit with pod w/outerwear and stainless steel cable, extra jets and needles. BOLT UP AND RIDE.

everything that you need is uncluded. hardware etc...

This setup is like BRAND NEW, never even seen dirt. Was used for a few hours to tune the bike and then decided to go a different route.

My buddy sal bought a banshee from Dick wheels on here, but he switched to bigger carbs so this kit is up for sale.

Im waiting for him to email me the pics that we took today, But i assure you this kit looks like it was just takin out of the box, filter is still clean as a whistle.

Do a search on the HQ, i have all positive feedback, will post pics when i get them, lata on tonight.

350 shipped

This is the exact same kit...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Trinity-Yam...#ht_1181wt_1190

I have a trinity PWK 35mm 2-1 kit with pod w/outerwear and stainless steel cable, extra jets and needles. BOLT UP AND RIDE.

everything that you need is uncluded. hardware etc...

This setup is like BRAND NEW, never even seen dirt. Was used for a few hours to tune the bike and then decided to go a different route.

My buddy sal bought a banshee from Dick wheels on here, but he switched to bigger carbs so this kit is up for sale.

Im waiting for him to email me the pics that we took today, But i assure you this kit looks like it was just takin out of the box, filter is still clean as a whistle.

Do a search on the HQ, i have all positive feedback, will post pics when i get them, lata on tonight.

350 shipped

This is the exact same kit...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Trinity-Yam...#ht_1181wt_1190

I assure you the kit is brand new and never seen dirt or anything! No more then an hour or 2 of run time! I bought it new right before I sold the bike and it was $475 shipped!

That link is who i bought it from also

Edited by Dick Wheels

• 2 weeks later...