Post your cross country here

Thanks, was just curious. Newer to banshees and used to a bit more width on my trail quads. I rode stock width banshee last week and was surprised. Was better than I expected and could get it in/out of some tight areas.

offset wheels can cause some bump steer what would make a big difference and get rid of a lot of that is a stabilizer which isn't that expensive and pays off for most riders.

Im around 50 to 51" wide depending on how much it squats / shock set up and rides smooth no bump steer or anything but also have a stabilizer.

546424_10151510374445133_724767628_n.jpg

Yes but the front wheel are dragging badly, i realy dont likr that feeling.

Try flipping your rims around and see how it feels. Since the center line of your wheel is so far from the center line of the spindle it will feel weird. I have +3 arms myself. When I had the standard 3/2 rims it felt heavy steering. Got 4/1 rims and it feels so much better

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

What about protecting the chain? Just curious bc I just ordered a round house swingarm and didn't wanna run a skid plate

What about it. That's why the sprocket guard is for.

Make sure you run a single sided tho. The dual just channels shit into it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk