Chase@miamiatv.com

1996dragshee

whatver is rightfully owed i will fix it..... if you want to keep bashing me for it ,,, CHEERS to you.......... Im trying to fix this shit after a 4 year vacation... if you cant understand im willing to fufill any OWES or debts.... then CHEERs to you.......        Im trying to fix anything that was left open.......       MAN of my word   ...... MAN of my mistakes.........       IS ANYONE PERFECT ????       

whatver is rightfully owed i will fix it..... if you want to keep bashing me for it ,,, CHEERS to you.......... Im trying to fix this shit after a 4 year vacation... if you cant understand im willing to fufill any OWES or debts.... then CHEERs to you.......        Im trying to fix anything that was left open.......       MAN of my word   ...... MAN of my mistakes.........       IS ANYONE PERFECT ????       

chase go back through this thread, contact the people you did wrong, make it right.  simple as that.

yes sir will do that today...      Aswell anyone who is rightfully owed something let me know.....    I dont do stickers anymore or have any banshee parts really....... just have cash to fix things........         I lost everything , had almost everything i owned seized.