Chase@miamiatv.com

1996dragshee

Yup HQ shit list. Maybe we should start a thread

Good idea! There has been a few and it's hard to remember all of them. I won't usually buy from anybody that isn't a premium member or hasn't been around for a while. There's been a lot of deals I'v passed up because of it. I just feel a little safer buying off someone with Premium/M because they did not have to pay to be on here, but did so because they wanted to help out and be a part of this cool forum. :yes:

The problem is, is that once someone rips you off, they never come back, atleast not under the same name. How can we fix that part? I know when I buy something off someone, I would really like to have their phone# and addy before the deal. That way you can atleast confirm the # and if their legit, they would have no problem giving out their info. I know! I dont like asking for that info either, don't want them thinking I don't trust them, but what else can we do to be a little safer about it? :shrug:

I still think maybe you should be a premium/m or have at least 200 post or more to sell on this forum. If they post anyway then delete it, they will eventually get the picture. There are people on here that will help moderate, just gotta ask! Can't fix it all, but atleast they can't just come on here, rip someone off and walk away as easily as they do. No disrespect for you new guys, we just need to fix this some how. :unsure:

Its just a shame everyone can't be trusted! but thats not the way the world is. :down:

Looks like he has not been online in over a week... I got some glasses and stickers from him about a month ago. The shipping was slow but I did get it... Hope you get your shit.

yea,ive been checkin his profile for his last log in date too.i seen that he hasn't been on but i'm sure he gets the emails from having a personal messages sent to him.I bet he hasn't signed on because he knows this shit is posted about him and doesn't want to deal with all the shit he's getting towards him.That's fine with me.That doesn't mean i'm gonna stop sending him messages asking where my stuff is at though.

He's just a punk.Someone finally called him out on the way he deals with selling shit on here and he's hiding and avoiding the deal instead of fessing up to the matter that's all.

But i'm glad Loco pinned this topic so all can see how shit goes on here.It's not just new members that rip people off....

Thanks again Loco

this fagoot isnt selling banshee graphics on ebay as rushdeliverdesigns is he? i ordered a kit from them over 2 weeks ago, no response to emails, and then today when i open a paypal dispute, he finally writes back he is in the process of reprinting them. same guy? this guy answered the email as "chris"

Not sure about that.

I called him a few days ago...twice.No anwser and he has this bullshit message "i'll call you back if i feel like it" like hes some kind of big shot.I still don't have my bars nor an email or anything.If he didn't live in such a big city i'd call the local cop shop and see what they could do.Fucking bullshit.

I called him again this morning just now,he anwsered and he acted like he didn't know who i was and as soon as i said where's my handlebars he hung up.Fucking punk

This can no longer be a miscommunication or him being in some sort of accident or any other bullshit reason he hasn't been on here or returned the money and I would ban the shit out of him.