Chase@miamiatv.com

1996dragshee

Payed 90 for the bars and shit on feb 11th and you say they were shipped out the day after presidents day and i still have nothing yet.You say you had a tracking number but lost it and say you were gonna go to the post office to see about it and i havn't heard shit yet.I'm pissed off.That is my 90 bucks that i gave you and i want my shit or my money back.If you flipped this shit around i'm sure you would be fucking pissed off too

I know this guy has a good rep on here and has smooth transactions and all,that's why i had no problem just sending him some cash.But when it comes down to finding out wtf is going on and where my package got shipped to or lost...shit is taking forever.Hell, for all i know,my package never got shipped to begin with.I'm about to file a paypal claim but it's been just over a month now so i don't know if that will even do any good.WTF

man, i am sure chase will make it right.. he has always been a stand up guy.. i have bought some stickers, and mugs from him.. they were delivered as promised.. i am sure he has had something happen or going on.. maybe someone has a contact number they could give you.. i am sure he will make it right.. like i said. he seems like a good guy to deal with,

Chase is a good dude from what I hear. I'm sitting here thinking to myself when the last time I saw him was, and it was about a month ago.

I hope he makes it right.

Same here, as soon as I seen it, I thought oh no! he's on another binge.

Good guy though!

I've heard well about him too.i don't wanna be the asshole that files a claim but i've sent him messages and it takes a few days to respond and besides that,the responses are bullshit.It's just dragging on and on

so he didnt just pull the old disappearing act? hes answering your pm's with bullshit responses?... thats even worse..

you send him his shit, or reply to the public thread for all to see at least..

im sure he will chime in with some over-the-top story about how he just barely made it out alive from the grasp of some cuban drug lords from miami or something along those lines.. this isnt the first time ive read similar posts about the guy, but it seems he usually shows up in the end and makes it right one way or another... he will have a story for everyone to read and some more products for sale to pay his legal bills lol :blink:

Well point is I didnt pay for his weed habit or whatever he has going on,i could care less.I payed for some handlebars with some shit attached to them.Even if it were 90 bucks in stickers i was waiting on,i'm still pissed.

1. he had a tracking number and didn't give it to me

2.he supposedly went to the post office to see where it got shipped to or who recieved it

3.he hasn't told me what the fuck is going on with the shit...

Fuck the handlebars and all that shit.Ya know at this point i don't even want the fuckers anymore,I'd rather have my $90 plus paypal back.I don't care what bars he goes to to get fucked up or if he gets high as a fucking kite.I'm not even that much older than the kid and i have a hell of a lot more respect to find out what happened to a package that someone did not recieve (after 3 1/2 weeks of shipment).

Bull shit.

I bought brake lines from him early Jan and never seen them to this day. Didn't really pushed it at first becaus it was just a 30 dollar deal and he had a good rep + I was away from town so i didnt miss it... anyway long story short he told me the same thing about a lost tracking number, then ignored 2 pm's 3rd one I told him I was going to put it into paypals hand. he answered that one alright and told me he would give me my money back. That was on march 4th now he's playing the ignoring game again. :ermm:

I bought brake lines from him early Jan and never seen them to this day. Didn't really pushed it at first becaus it was just a 30 dollar deal and he had a good rep + I was away from town so i didnt miss it... anyway long story short he told me the same thing about a lost tracking number, then ignored 2 pm's 3rd one I told him I was going to put it into paypals hand. he answered that one alright and told me he would give me my money back. That was on march 4th now he's playing the ignoring game again. :ermm:

alright. thanks for the info.i just filed a claim.