YAMAHA BANSHEE RAP SONG

ELKARACING_SHEE

I am just curious how you got ahold of a vtec for your shee. I don't know anything about rap but if you could hook me up with a vtec for my shee I would buy your record :biggrin:

This is a rap so just rap it in ur head. >>>>>I love my banshee like i love my ganja, Ill smoke ur raptor like i smoke marijuana, back off boy and show some respect, my banshee has a 2 cylinder vtec, when i go out people wanna see my ride,Ill paint my radiator cover for that carbon fiber look, put my itp rims cause they give me better ride........ thats all i have got for now

READ THIS:::::::: THIS WAS A JOKE AGAIN<<<<<<<<< I KNOW HOW STUPID IT SOUNDS NOW AND I WILL NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN<<<<<<<< SO I WILL ONLY POST TOPICS FOR BANSHEE PROBLEMS AND I WILL STAY IN School

READ THIS:::::::: THIS WAS A JOKE AGAIN<<<<<<<<< I KNOW HOW STUPID IT SOUNDS NOW AND I WILL NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN<<<<<<<< SO I WILL ONLY POST TOPICS FOR BANSHEE PROBLEMS AND I WILL STAY IN School

stop trying to defend your self damnit, let them rip you, then they'll stop there douchery... then resize your fucking sig to an 1/8 the size cause its big and annoying

stop trying to defend your self damnit, let them rip you, then they'll stop there douchery... then resize your fucking sig to an 1/8 the size cause its big and annoying

hahahaha lmfao. god dude this shit gets better and fukn better lmao. i nearly skid my boxers to lmfao. damn man. i needed this laugh lol. STOP TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF DAMNIT!... lmfao thats fukn hillarious ....poor kid. serious tho they'll stop when they are threw this will all be over shortly lol. i just beat my dog out of a fit of rage lol. damn man.

ps. the french guy on the banshee is fukn awesome lol. he should change his sig to that. and make a rainbow flag lol.

this is the funniest thing ive seen in a long while and it isnt even in the humor section :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

should be a sticky in the humor section lol. i agree funniest thing iv'e seen in a while.

I love my banshee like i love my ganja, Ill smoke ur raptor like i smoke marijuana

Ganja huh?

Must be what all the 12 year olds are doing.

This rap reminds me of a family guy episode, the one where peter and lois try and become folk singers again and need some "insparation" (Pot). Got on stage, thought they sounded great but in all reality THEY SUCKED.

Anyone remember that one? :banana: