Utleybanshee...Scammer

sheefreak

I offered to give you a 100 and a piston that I only replaced for the hell of it

Ultley, seriously, who replaces a piston for the hell of it. If I say yes to that and you send me a piston that is as nice as the other ones that you described as "damn near new" what happens then? I don't want your used piston. Send me the $170 I asked for, keep your used piston for a paper weight and I will chill and let my pooper heal for a while.... I now feel pretty good that this thread has been looked at 4 hundred and some odd times. People have found out I am blind, and you are a liar and have to be begged and then in return motherfucked to make something right.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest utleybanshee

Ultley, seriously, who replaces a piston for the hell of it. If I say yes to that and you send me a piston that is as nice as the other ones that you described as "damn near new" what happens then? I don't want your used piston. Send me the $170 I asked for, keep your used piston for a paper weight and I will chill and let my pooper heal for a while.... I now feel pretty good that this thread has been looked at 4 hundred and some odd times. People have found out I am blind, and you are a liar and have to be begged and then in return motherfucked to make something right.

i replaced the piston b/c i wanted to the motor was running fine i changed the transmission in the motor and bought two pistons for the hell of it since the motor was apart.. that is when i seen the scar in the cylinder.. and why did nate say i had a hard time running the motor.. b/c i never told him that.. i nevered changed anything on the motor besides pistons gaskets and trans...and i bought all parts from nate except trans..

Those pics are about as clear as the ones on your origional post. I do not want that piston on the terms that I have to trust you that it is good to go. I am done trusting you. It obviuosly got me in trouble the first time around. I am really not trying to be difficult here Jarret, you have to look at it from my side of things. If someone sold you a tootsie roll on line and the pics were a little blurry and you saw what might be a peanut in it....You think what the hell, this guy says this tootsie roll is new and edible. So you ask, is that a peanut or just part of the wrapper? Person responds just part of the wrapper. You recieve a turd in the mail. You go to the seller and say WTF, this was supposed to be a tootsie roll not shit. The seller says you looked at the pics deal w/it. Then when you call him out and he wants to send you another tootsie roll and sends you more blurry pictures......give me a break dude.

I am not interested in your used piston. If that one is so much better, why didn't you just sell that one w/the setup? This is my offer to you. Paypal me $170 and I will quit bumping this up and quit hammering on every for sale post you ever put up. People may end up thinking I am taking this too far, but I can assure you they will think twice about buying from you. And that is what truly matters to me.

For all you others that think he shouldn't have to replace used stuff w/new, I disagree and am no longer interested in your opinion. I gave him the option to just refund my money, and I would pay for shipping in the first place. As mentioned before, if this stuff was in such good shape he could just sell it too someone else. If I would have known 1 piston, 1 dome, was bad and needed welded on top of Nikasil I would have never bought this piece of shit in the first place.

Edited by sheefreak

Guest utleybanshee

I am not interested in your used piston. If that one is so much better, why didn't you just sell that one w/the setup? This is my offer to you. Paypal me $170 and I will quit bumping this up and quit hammering on every for sale post you ever put up. People may end up thinking I am taking this too far, but I can assure you they will think twice about buying from you. And that is what truly matters to me.

For all you others that think he shouldn't have to replace used stuff w/new, I disagree and am no longer interested in your opinion. I gave him the option to just refund my money, and I would pay for shipping in the first place. As mentioned before, if this stuff was in such good shape he could just sell it too someone else. If I would have known 1 piston, 1 dome, was bad and needed welded on top of Nikasil I would have never bought this piece of shit in the first place.

i forgot i had that piston but thats wassup..

I got a question.. Why is it that you didn't want to send the cylinder to a mutual builder, and have it looked over before you made the deal with me? I told you they needed plating and you kept trying to convince me they didn't. You tried to tell me that a local builder that builds the fastest bikes on ashpault and has so many records blah blah blah... already looked at them and said "They can be ran as is, since the scratch is above the exhaust port instead of below it". I told you they needed plating and you kept trying to convince me they didn't need it.. I think you were just trying to pull one over on someone who didn't know any better. After that I told the guys in chat about it and showed them the pics of the damage.. I told them it looked deeper then a replate and probably would cost alot more money. And this was about 3 weeks before I found out Sheefreak bought it.

Thats what made me not want to buy them.. I figured you were hiding something.... And apparently I was right.

When I told you I wasn't interested anymore, you got pissy and started telling me how good of a deal it was and started listing a bunch of prices that you paid for everything.

If you took such a big loss on this deal... He offered to pay return shipping, why not just give the guy a refund?

you would have nothing out of your pocket and all of this BS could have been avoided.

We dont need sellers like this on HQ. This industry is expensive enough. We dont need sellers like this adding unexpected costs. Utleybanshee is shady.. and shouldn't be trusted.. I wish I would have saved my PM's that I had now.. So its my word vs. his.... take it for what its worth. Thats all I have to say on this subject. Its up to Utley and Sheefreak to work it out.

And Yes.. Sheefreak is one of my good friends that I and alot of others race with at the tracks. I'm sure alot of people would vouche for his charecter on and off the track. Damien is truley one of the nicest guys I could ever meet and he would do anything to help a fellow racer out. I wish I would have known he was pursuing this topend or I would have steered him clear of it.

Guest utleybanshee

I got a question.. Why is it that you didn't want to send the cylinder to a mutual builder, and have it looked over before you made the deal with me? I told you they needed plating and you kept trying to convince me they didn't. You tried to tell me that a local builder that builds the fastest bikes on ashpault and has so many records blah blah blah... already looked at them and said "They can be ran as is, since the scratch is above the exhaust port instead of below it". I told you they needed plating and you kept trying to convince me they didn't need it.. I think you were just trying to pull one over on someone who didn't know any better. After that I told the guys in chat about it and showed them the pics of the damage.. I told them it looked deeper then a replate and probably would cost alot more money. And this was about 3 weeks before I found out Sheefreak bought it.

Thats what made me not want to buy them.. I figured you were hiding something.... And apparently I was right.

When I told you I wasn't interested anymore, you got pissy and started telling me how good of a deal it was and started listing a bunch of prices that you paid for everything.

If you took such a big loss on this deal... He offered to pay return shipping, why not just give the guy a refund?

you would have nothing out of your pocket and all of this BS could have been avoided.

We dont need sellers like this on HQ. This industry is expensive enough. We dont need sellers like this adding unexpected costs. Utleybanshee is shady.. and shouldn't be trusted.. I wish I would have saved my PM's that I had now.. So its my word vs. his.... take it for what its worth. Thats all I have to say on this subject. Its up to Utley and Sheefreak to work it out.

And Yes.. Sheefreak is one of my good friends that I and alot of others race with at the tracks. I'm sure alot of people would vouche for his charecter on and off the track. Damien is truley one of the nicest guys I could ever meet and he would do anything to help a fellow racer out. I wish I would have known he was pursuing this topend or I would have steered him clear of it.

lol i asked you what was the history on the topend.. its clear they need renicked i said i had been running them like that.. and i told you the stuff i bought from nate.. did i not ask you what had you found out about the motor.. u said nothing important good luck with the sale.. lol yall a trip.. what yall calling each other on the phone planning what to put on forum.. he has 2 used pistons i offer to give him another that is perfectly fine and a 100.. the pistons brand new are only a 100 bucks..

whats the resolution to this issue? from doing some background research and talking to some people im inclined to side with sheefreak. utley, youve had a bad rep around here for a while and now i understand why..

if this is such a good setup for a great price, then i think you should refund sheefreaks money, and he will pay for return shipping. you will be out nothing and this can go away..

i want this problem solved tonight or im going to be very irritated.