Utleybanshee...Scammer

sheefreak

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to give an outsiders opinion at this. Now keep in mind, I do not know nor have I ever dealt with Utleynbanshee. I do not know sheefreak as well. I do know Shayne(fouldout421), Eric(XXmelticeXX), and many others but that really has nothing to do with this.

This is a very touchy subject in my opinion. I understand what it is like to buy something with excitement and not recieve what you were hoping to get. I also know what it is like to sell something with pictures and details, and still have the buyer complain and want his/her money back becasue they hoped it was in better condition that described.

Needless to say, I have heard of bad dealings in the past with Utleybanshee, but I think we do have to look at the facts about this dealing on its own. It does appear that the cylinders were described fairly well. And stating that they should be renikasiled at least shows that he was stating the wear on the cylinders. As far as the pistons and domes go, once again, a touchy subject. But if he is willing to give money plus buy a new piston, I feel he is at least trying to make it right.

As I stated, this is an outsiders opinion. I feel that friendships should be put aside when people have bad dealings. This happens to sellers as much as it does buyers. I have had my fair share of buyers try to get money refunded or partially refunded for items that i had sold with full disclosure. And then the buyer is upset because they paid a fraction of the cost for a used item, but were upset when it wasnt in new condition. I am not saying this is what happened here.....just some of my personal dealings with selling used parts.

Here is the story and are PM's exactly as written and was done between this site and PS. I am going to copy and paste everything from PS because it is lengthy. Loco, it is not extremely easy to read, but it's definately doable. I give you pemission to look at my PM's This guy can try and call me a liar or what ever he wants to do. The evidence speaks for itself. Tim, he wanted to give me a used Piston. The Pm's on Planet sand are registered by number and any mod over there can look to see if I changed anything. Loco, you can look here to see if I changed anything. This is long, but please read. This was also purchased through a credit card through paypal, so I will be pursuing financial restitution through one or both of these channels. He now has Pm'd me and wants my phone #. I have tried to resolve this peacefully and see how he operates. I do not want to get on the phone and get MF'd resolving nothing. At this point i am no longer willing to take his $ to repair this piece of junk. If he wants to give me a refund, I will not pursue this legally.

Utleybanshee is a thief

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan I bought a 10 mil Mccoy top end from utley knowing that they needed renik'd but was supposed to come w/ good pistons and domes as well. He said his builder inspected them and they would be fine to run. I made the offer i did on the basis that I knew I would have to flip the bill for new nikasil regardeless of what someone said and we negotiated a price. I got the motor and it definately needed nik'd, needs welded as well. Both the dome and piston from the one side are pitted up. I specifically asked utley if the dome was pitted in a PM which I will display and he said no and some other stuff... I have since found out he has sold junk too and decieved a few others. I asked him for my money back on the basis he lied to me and the extent of the damage he said ran great when he took it apart. Of course, no go there. Then I asked him to at least pay for the undisclosed repairs which was evaluated by Nate himself and Nate was very professional and stayed completely neutral on this. I reported what the undisclosed damages were and..... ahh, just read it in PM. This dud is a thief and a tool and someday, he will get his!

Origional communication w/him about the motor.

Cub top end.

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan When you say scratch, can you feel this scratch or is it just a visible thing?

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

Unread By: none

#591718 - 01/17/09 01:25 PM Re: Cub top end.

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan oh and will this come w/stud extenders and water jacket plugs?

#591764 - 01/17/09 03:38 PM Re: Cub top end.

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC i have the stud extenders.. im not familiar with water jacket plugs what are they..?

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

#591790 - 01/17/09 05:32 PM Re: Cub top end.

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan I am not sure, I have never run a cub I just hear them advertised w cubs. What about the scratch? Where in the cylinder is it?

#591813 - 01/17/09 06:45 PM Re: Cub top end.

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC the scratch is right about the exhaust port.. at the beggining of the compression stage.. motor still ran fine.. this was a 10 second 1/4 motor on a stock frame.. nate mccoy put it together and did all the work.. the only reason im selling is b/c im going to a 10mil dmx..

#591815 - 01/17/09 06:47 PM Re: Cub top end.

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC cylinders are fully polished..

#591817 - 01/17/09 06:50 PM Re: Cub top end.

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC i think the waterjacket plugs are for the dm cylinders b/c they intakes are too big for the hose to go in between..

#591841 - 01/17/09 08:01 PM Re: Cub top end.

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan Looking at the picture of the domes(particularly the right one) it looks like they are pitted? Is it just moisture, are they in good shape? Sorry bout all the questions.

#591854 - 01/17/09 09:25 PM Re: Cub top end.

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC just moisture motor never ran lean or anything like dat.. had a broke oring on the coolhead..

Top Reply Quote Notify

#941544 - Today at 12:01 AM Re: Utleybanshee is a thief [Re: sheefreak]

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan I didn't end up buying it right away and he relisted the parts and was asking $50 for the Noss head. I told him I would take it. And also made an offer on the motor.....

I will take it. I would take the jugs, pistons, and coolhead if you can do $700 shipped for all. I am going to have to have them renicked in order to be interested. I can pay you today.

#595142 - 01/26/09 03:46 PM Re: Cool head

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC i'll sell you the jugs pistons and domes for 700 shipped...

#595168 - 01/26/09 05:24 PM Re: Cool head

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan These are drag ported by Nate, not just clean up? And pistons and domes are in good running order?

#595190 - 01/26/09 06:39 PM Re: Cool head

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC yea drag port this bike ran 10's in the quarter and was on alky... only reason i parted out is b/c i have another 10mil.. im moving up to a dmx now.. from nate..

#595194 - 01/26/09 06:41 PM Re: Cool head

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC and bike was running when i took it apart.

#595222 - 01/26/09 07:13 PM Re: Cool head

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan That'll be fun...

I need the head.. Best I can do is $725 and I will pay paypal fees, just call it an even $750. If you can do that send me your paypal and money will be there tonight.

#595234 - 01/26/09 07:34 PM Re: Cool head

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC 750 aiight you got a deal .. cool head, domes, cylinders, pistons

ebutley62@hotmail.com

#595329 - 01/26/09 09:14 PM Re: Cool head

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan Money sent. Thanks bro.

#595400 - 01/26/09 11:57 PM Re: Cool head

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan I forgot something. When I spoke to you last time about this setup you said the stud extenders were included?

#595401 - 01/27/09 12:01 AM Re: Cool head

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC yea i'll pull them and send too

#595402 - 01/27/09 12:06 AM Re: Cool head

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan Good deal bro, thanks!

#597014 - 01/29/09 11:27 PM Re: Cool head

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan Thought I'd hit you up since you are on. Got a tracking key? Or if you haven't shipped them, do you know when you will?

#597022 - 01/29/09 11:44 PM Re: Cool head

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC they're going out in the morning.. sorry for the delay.. will send you a tracking number tomorrow..

#597031 - 01/30/09 12:21 AM Re: Cool head

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan No problem and thanks for the heads up!

#598334 - 02/02/09 03:06 PM Re: Cool head

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan Utley, you gotta tracking # yet. You said they were going out Friday. Starting to get a little worried...

#598448 - 02/02/09 07:19 PM Re: Cool head

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC yea i got it im in my truck i'll give it to you about 12 im towing a car from atlanta..

#598499 - 02/02/09 07:34 PM Re: Cool head

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan Ok, I'd appreciate it.

#598812 - 02/03/09 09:21 AM Re: Cool head

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC 1z77253w4269467109 ups

#598815 - 02/03/09 09:29 AM Re: Cool head

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan Jarrett, this is becoming a problem. I normally wouldn't have been worried a week into a transaction, but you have now promised twice to get me a tracking key at certain specified times and have not come through. So naturally, i am now going to treat it like it has been a month. How would you feel if you had $750 of your hard earned money out w/nothing to show for it and someone giving you the runaround? You have until 5 PM eastern today to provide a legitimate tracking # that I can actually look and physically see where the progress of my package is w/the items you promised or I will start posting in the resolution sections of every forum you get on and I will also start the dispute process w/paypal. I have already spoken to another member who has shipped an item to you and has your address and will involve your local police as well. This shouldn't be this difficult.... The ball is in your court!

#598829 - 02/03/09 10:07 AM Re: Cool head

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan I want to appologize, You must have sent me the tracking # as I was typing. I don't want to get shitty, just want what I paid for...I am sure you understand.

Cool head

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC first offf let me tell u I could careless about who u spoke to and got my address from.. im bf wit the police.. 2nd that's my fault on the delayed shipping I been wrkn like crazy.. and 3rd u posted this [censored] under a tracking number

#598833 - 02/03/09 11:07 AM Re: Cool head

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan I am assuming you were typing this as I sent you an apology. If not, and you could care less about an apology, no biggie, as long as you sent what I paid for....

I can understand you being busy, just don't tell people you are going to do something and not do it. This would have never ended up this way...

#598841 - 02/03/09 11:33 AM Re: Cool head

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC ok cool we must have been typing back and forth while the other was.. the stuff is on the way thanks..

#598855 - 02/03/09 12:52 PM Re: Cool head

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan Thank you.

Top Reply Quote Notify

#941548 - Today at 12:10 AM Re: Utleybanshee is a thief [Re: sheefreak]

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan This is our communication after I recieved the items. This took place on another forum. Just happened to be where he answered me.

Re:Recieved motor yesterday, Feb 6 2009, 04:03 PM

HQ Lieutenant

Group: HQ Premium Member

Member No.: 27780

QUOTE Sheefreak

Jarrett, where do I start. I guess I will tell you I spoke to Shayne(Fouldout421) the day I bought the motor from you and heard the scoop on this motor and the crap it has been through. I have since talked to Nate Mccoy and got the whole story and find you sold me a piece of Garbage w/o disclosing anything besides the fact it needs renikasiled. Besides what I have found out about the motor, I specifically asked you if the domes and pistons were pitted or if it was moisture(cause it was hard to tell from the pictures) and you told me they were not. You stated it was in running condition the way it is. Well I don't know about you, but anyone that knew anything about this stuff would laugh at that statement. This motor needs all kind of help. Are you willing to work w/me on this, or am I just hosed? I would prefer to just send this hunk of $hit back to you and get my money back. If you don't want to do that, then Nate has agreed to look everything over and give me an estimate on what it would cost to fix everything minus the nikasil as I knew I was going to have to pay for that. If you agree to take the motor back and send me a refund to my paypal account I will never bother you again and I will not speak a word of it in public forum or to Nate since he is building you a DMX. I figure $750 is a drop in the bucket to a guy who can afford an 18 mil DMX anyway... Let me know what you want to do.

utleybanshee

what else needs to be done besides nik?????

Sheefreak

I realize they need to be renik'd and I planned on that, no big deal there. I didn't explain that very well, my bad. The problem is mainly the piston and dome that are all pitted up. I asked in PM specifically about this because it sort of looked like it in the pics, but also could have been moisture and you said they weren't pitted. As far as I knew there was a good set of pistons and domes and cylinder needed renik'd. Then on top of the piston and dome being pitted up, Nate tells me the entire history of the Motor and he says these domes may not be his, and you had trouble getting it to run worth a darn w/the domes cut by someone else?? Now maybe you kept that set of domes and pistons and gave me the origional domes by Nate, [censored] at this point, I don't know.

Look, I am not trying to be a pain in your ass.... all I want is what I supposedly bought. If you don't want to give me my money back, then at least work w/me on getting this corrected. Nate said he would look at everything for free and get me what I need to get it going. I am assuming worse case scenario 2 new domes and a piston. If they are the domes Nate cut for this motor, then will need one piston and one dome. If Nate can save the dome or piston, i am fine w/that, so whatever he deems necesarry is all I would be askin... So can ya work w/me? If so, would ya rather give money back, or would you rather me get it sent to Nate and you take care of damages besides Nikasil which I will pay for like I origionally intended in the first place?

utleybanshee

thats how i bought the motor.. and like i said before that motor was runnning when i took it apart.. as many [censored] times as i talk to nate ...... i bought the pistons from him and oring kit....and he never said n e thing to me about the domes or anything..like that.. the fastest man on asphalt from wicked weekend runs a shop about an hour from me he has seen it run... along with plenty others from planetsand.. with no problems..

Sheefreak

Dude, I see you have been on since I replied to you, I need an answer. This BS is holding up all the other stuff I need to get taken care of for my build! Since I wrote back to you I have heard about the motor you sold w/the sprocket welded to the countershaft.... c'mon dude. Save us both a bunch of trouble, give me my money, or pay for the repairs and you will never have to hear from me again. Then you can try to sucker someone else and I won't even say anything...

utleybanshee

wtf lol you can send the stuff to nate.. you had pics so see before you bought the stuff.. and if you such good friends with fouledout421 and he knew so much about the motor.. y didn't he tell you not to buy it.. and i asked him wtf he knew about the motor he said nothin big.. just some lil information.. so blame him for this because he aint say [censored] to me when i asked him...

Sheefreak

Point is you don't disclose info to people and then tell them too bad. Shayne didn't know I was looking at this motor setup till after I bought it. So you are not going to take any responsibility for this huh? Alright man have it your way.

utleybanshee

send it to nate and let me know what he says..

Top Reply Quote Notify

#941549 - Today at 12:14 AM Re: Utleybanshee is a thief [Re: sheefreak]

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan And this is our communication after I heard back from Nate Mccoy on the estimate.

Re: Recieved stuff yesterday

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan I spoke w/Nate today and he gave me the damages beyond plating. The price he gave me was $170. Are you willing to help me out here?

#607256 - 02/20/09 12:00 PM Re: Recieved stuff yesterday

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC yea give me about a week i'll give u a 100

#607261 - 02/20/09 12:30 PM Re: Recieved stuff yesterday

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan Bro, $100 doesn't even cover the piston...

#607273 - 02/20/09 02:01 PM Re: Recieved stuff yesterday

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC i have a piston i'll send.. nothin wrong with only replaced b/c i wanted to..

#607422 - 02/20/09 08:01 PM Re: Recieved stuff yesterday

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan That's what you said about the rest of the stuff. I got a total estimate for $600 from Nate because the cylinder needs welded as well as plated, one piston is bad, he recomended i replace the other. The dome is hosed, but he said I could run it. All I ask from you is a measly $170 and you insult me by coming back and saying I'll give you $100 in a week. Then you wanna send me a used piston and say it is good like the last mess of $hit you sent me. At this point you can keep your money and I will consider a lesson learned. I will also make sure all the boards you frequent know how you do business.

#607582 - 02/20/09 11:39 PM Re: Recieved stuff yesterday

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC i dont give a (censored) what u say or do.. i posted pics of everything i sold you.. and i asked a couple of members were the pics self explanatory...

#607584 - 02/20/09 11:43 PM Re: Recieved stuff yesterday

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC and nate uses wsm pistons how doesn't a 100 cover it and i bought 2 pistons basket and oring kit from him for 250 shipped..far as im concerned (censored) you nate and fouledout421.. b/c if something was wrong with the motor both of them had the chance to tell me... neither said anything.. nate was the one that told me to sell it...

#607585 - 02/20/09 11:44 PM Re: Recieved stuff yesterday

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC and ur biggest (censored) up is measuring my money by saying 750 was nothing to somebody doing an 18mil dmx..

If this stuff is such a good deal why wouldn't Utley just send the guy his money back and sell the parts to someone else after the proper disclosure of damages and make more money than this deal did for him ? 1 reason not to refund money = the parts are JUNK . the picture clearly shows tha supposed "scratch " = BS that's a big CHUNK ! pics or not , thats a lie ! pitts on the cyl , and piston water ???? looks like pits in the aluminum to me from the pics ! another lie ! I don't know either of these guys at all , but I have read the posts , and would say the whole deal is not honest and the proper disclosure was NOT given by Utley ! Utley , just give the guy his money back , seperate the parts , give the proper disclosure and sell all of it on e-bay and make over 1k for it . whats the problem ???

I have bought something from him, some pipes. He did say they had a hole in them and were rusty. The problem is he said it was mostly surface rust, which it wasn't. I ended up just sanding on them for a few hours and painting them. Just sounds like his descriptions need to be a bit more spot on or take more pictures or something.

I'm going to give my opinion on this situation based on the for sale thread that can be viewed here.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=106924&hl=

Looking at those pictures to me it's totally obvious that the dome and piston are pitted on one side. The cylinder around the exhaust port is a little more than scratched but is shown really well in the pictures.

I agree that his reply to the pitting was not correct. He said it was just moisture, but you also had the pictures to show you what was wrong with it.

I think that the only thing that should be in question is the one piston and dome. Let him send you another used piston and provide you another dome. Since Nate has the domes, he can cut a matching dome. As far as the piston goes, as long as he sends you one in damn near new condition I feel that it would make it right. Don't expect him to buy you a brand new piston, because you didnt buy new stuff from the beginning. If he can't send you a piston thats damn near new with no damage then I think he should pay for a new piston or at least a large portion of it.

The cylinders were known that they need nikasil, so thats not an issue.

I'm not friends with either side and I've never dealt with utley.

I know he sent Perry a motor that has the sprocket nut welded onto the shaft, but he sent him a new tranny shaft.

I'm going to give my opinion on this situation based on the for sale thread that can be viewed here.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=106924&hl=

Looking at those pictures to me it's totally obvious that the dome and piston are pitted on one side. The cylinder around the exhaust port is a little more than scratched but is shown really well in the pictures.

I agree that his reply to the pitting was not correct. He said it was just moisture, but you also had the pictures to show you what was wrong with it.

I think that the only thing that should be in question is the one piston and dome. Let him send you another used piston and provide you another dome. Since Nate has the domes, he can cut a matching dome. As far as the piston goes, as long as he sends you one in damn near new condition I feel that it would make it right. Don't expect him to buy you a brand new piston, because you didnt buy new stuff from the beginning. If he can't send you a piston thats damn near new with no damage then I think he should pay for a new piston or at least a large portion of it.

The cylinders were known that they need nikasil, so thats not an issue.

I'm not friends with either side and I've never dealt with utley.

I know he sent Perry a motor that has the sprocket nut welded onto the shaft, but he sent him a new tranny shaft.

So lets promote lying and deception and then if he gets caught up in it he might do something about it. I think you are missing the point here. Why would it have been a big issue to give me money back based on the fact he straight up lied to me? How would you feel if you were trying to respectfully take care of an issue after being lied to and then have him motherfuck you? I completely disagree w/the way you look at this. Yes once you know the shit is pitted and look at it, it prolly looks pitted. You are straight up suggesting that this guy be able to continue his ways over and over and as long as he makes it right after nagging him and him motherfucking you before he does it, it is cool?????

And then, trying to defend himself, says he offered me a new piston when it is right in the PM he sent me that it is used. This guy lies so much he believes himself.

So lets promote lying and deception and then if he gets caught up in it he might do something about it. I think you are missing the point here. Why would it have been a big issue to give me money back based on the fact he straight up lied to me? How would you feel if you were trying to respectfully take care of an issue after being lied to and then have him motherfuck you? I completely disagree w/the way you look at this. Yes once you know the shit is pitted and look at it, it prolly looks pitted. You are straight up suggesting that this guy be able to continue his ways over and over and as long as he makes it right after nagging him and him motherfucking you before he does it, it is cool?????

And then, trying to defend himself, says he offered me a new piston when it is right in the PM he sent me that it is used. This guy lies so much he believes himself.

You can be pist off at me all you want. I stated my opinion. He may have lied to your reply about the moisture but come on man. You can't look at those pictures and tell me that pitting looks like moisture.

To me it sounds like you found a better deal somewhere else. Don't even want to give the man a chance to make it right. Yeah Utley's attitude isn't correct, but wether it's in a sale or not he is always like that.

And no I dont think it's cool, but I think your expecting to much out of him. Sounds to me like you want new pistons and domes out of him. I agree I think he owes you one piston and dome.

I've seen water on pistons and domes at least 10 times in my life. Never looked like that.

You can be pist off at me all you want. I stated my opinion. He may have lied to your reply about the moisture but come on man. You can't look at those pictures and tell me that pitting looks like moisture.

To me it sounds like you found a better deal somewhere else. Don't even want to give the man a chance to make it right. Yeah Utley's attitude isn't correct, but wether it's in a sale or not he is always like that.

And no I dont think it's cool, but I think your expecting to much out of him. Sounds to me like you want new pistons and domes out of him. I agree I think he owes you one piston and dome.

I've seen water on pistons and domes at least 10 times in my life. Never looked like that.

I'll add i think u might b his buddy. If u c a pic of some parts and c signs of concerns queston the man he answers there r no poblems and it turns out there is? So let me sell u some junk u b out money and i wont make it right and c how far u'll go!! BESIDES ALL THAT how about the welding they need witch he chose to leave out and the fact he says McCoy told him they were fine. McCoy has the parts he says they need work so now what hes a lier? I dont think a man with his rep would DO U? I think if this was u U would expect him 2 make it right. I think u should only make opinions on things u r informed of!!!

I'll add i think u might b his buddy. If u c a pic of some parts and c signs of concerns queston the man he answers there r no poblems and it turns out there is? So let me sell u some junk u b out money and i wont make it right and c how far u'll go!! BESIDES ALL THAT how about the welding they need witch he chose to leave out and the fact he says McCoy told him they were fine. McCoy has the parts he says they need work so now what hes a lier? I dont think a man with his rep would DO U? I think if this was u U would expect him 2 make it right. I think u should only make opinions on things u r informed of!!!

Who are you to say anything with 11 posts all on this topic? I am not Utley's buddy, you can ask many people on this site. To be honest I don't even really like him. But whats right is right. If there's any question in mind then have him send more detailed pictures. Pictures dont lie!!!!!!! I've had my fair share of screwing on this site. I didn't like the replies some people said either.

Who are you to say anything with 11 posts all on this topic? I am not Utley's buddy, you can ask many people on this site. To be honest I don't even really like him. But whats right is right. If there's any question in mind then have him send more detailed pictures. Pictures dont lie!!!!!!! I've had my fair share of screwing on this site. I didn't like the replies some people said either.

Well if i stuck my nose in others buisness whom are not my friends i probably could rivel u in posts. BESIDES that its america i have the right 2 say or do what i would like on this siteand the only ones that can tell me different r the mediators NOT YOU!!! Yes your right i might be new 2 this sight but i know one thing is buisness transactions done here r hurt by people like that so consider that before u reply if at all!!!! Im good friends with sheefreak known him forever and hes 1 one the most honest loyal person and friend anyone could have. I think anyone on this site that knows him will atest 2 that. U yourself dont even know this ulteybanshee but dont like him do some checking around and u'll find theres afew more out that feel the same

I think both parties are in the wrong. The piston and dome are obviously pitted in those pictures (A blind person would be able to tell that), but then again you asked if they were actually pitted and he told you they were not.

Your original request was for him to replace the parts in question with new parts, he offered money back ($100 + a diffrent used piston), but you wanted $175 or for him to buy you *New* parts to replace the used parts?.

Why don't you both just meet in the middle. Pistons are $150, Domes $85. Split that between the two of you and your both looking at spending $117.50, and you have a 68mm CUB with new Pistons and domes. Seems like a small price to pay to avoid this mess you've both gotten yourselves into.

Word of advice to the buyer: Next time something is in question ask for additional pictures or avoid buying used parts (sometimes it's worth spending the extra money to avoid crap like this). Most people who get screwed don't get the option to get money back or have the problem resovled.

Word of advice to the Seller: Next time list a full description that explains all that is wrong with the item. People expect used items to be as good as new but for a fraction of the price (List everything in detail and you can politely tell them to "pound sand" when it isn't what they want).

Lets hold on here fellas. I am cool w/your opinion bro and am not pissed off at you one bit. I welcome opinions of all regardless of wether I like them or not. Per Nate McCoy a WSM piston my price is $104 dollars. What do you guys think a dome costs? I only stated how much the estimate was for the stuff he lied to me about.

Dizzle, its all good. Like I said, I welcome everyones opinion here.