Utleybanshee...Scammer

sheefreak

As many of you know, several people have had bad dealings w/Jarret Ultley AKA Utleybanshee. I personally was lied to about some specific things I asked about before purchasing this 10 mil top end. He was trying to sell it as ready to run, but it was obvious from the pics that it needed nikasil'd. Well, when I recieved it, one dome and piston were pitted. I particularly asked about this because from the pics you couldn't tell if it was pitting or moisture. Besides all this he has been nasty and vulger to me for calling him out when he is the issue. I could explain this to death, but just one round of PM's should be clear enough. He also seems to be holding something personal against Nate. Nate has been neutral in just telling me what the setup needs to get going. He never made any shots or comments toward Utley...Just for the record.

Personal Message

utleybanshee

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Re:Recieved motor yesterday, Feb 6 2009, 04:03 PM

HQ Lieutenant

Group: HQ Premium Member

Member No.: 27780

QUOTE ME

Jarrett, where do I start. I guess I will tell you I spoke to Shayne(Fouldout421) the day I bought the motor from you and heard the scoop on this motor and the crap it has been through. I have since talked to Nate Mccoy and got the whole story and find you sold me a piece of Garbage w/o disclosing anything besides the fact it needs renikasiled. Besides what I have found out about the motor, I specifically asked you if the domes and pistons were pitted or if it was moisture(cause it was hard to tell from the pictures) and you told me they were not. You stated it was in running condition the way it is. Well I don't know about you, but anyone that knew anything about this stuff would laugh at that statement. This motor needs all kind of help. Are you willing to work w/me on this, or am I just hosed? I would prefer to just send this hunk of $hit back to you and get my money back. If you don't want to do that, then Nate has agreed to look everything over and give me an estimate on what it would cost to fix everything minus the nikasil as I knew I was going to have to pay for that. If you agree to take the motor back and send me a refund to my paypal account I will never bother you again and I will not speak a word of it in public forum or to Nate since he is building you a DMX. I figure $750 is a drop in the bucket to a guy who can afford an 18 mil DMX anyway... Let me know what you want to do.

Him

what else needs to be done besides nik?????

Me

I realize they need to be renik'd and I planned on that, no big deal there. I didn't explain that very well, my bad. The problem is mainly the piston and dome that are all pitted up. I asked in PM specifically about this because it sort of looked like it in the pics, but also could have been moisture and you said they weren't pitted. As far as I knew there was a good set of pistons and domes and cylinder needed renik'd. Then on top of the piston and dome being pitted up, Nate tells me the entire history of the Motor and he says these domes may not be his, and you had trouble getting it to run worth a darn w/the domes cut by someone else?? Now maybe you kept that set of domes and pistons and gave me the origional domes by Nate, shit at this point, I don't know.

Look, I am not trying to be a pain in your ass.... all I want is what I supposedly bought. If you don't want to give me my money back, then at least work w/me on getting this corrected. Nate said he would look at everything for free and get me what I need to get it going. I am assuming worse case scenario 2 new domes and a piston. If they are the domes Nate cut for this motor, then will need one piston and one dome. If Nate can save the dome or piston, i am fine w/that, so whatever he deems necesarry is all I would be askin... So can ya work w/me? If so, would ya rather give money back, or would you rather me get it sent to Nate and you take care of damages besides Nikasil which I will pay for like I origionally intended in the first place?

Him

thats how i bought the motor.. and like i said before that motor was runnning when i took it apart.. as many fucking times as i talk to nate ...... i bought the pistons from him and oring kit....and he never said n e thing to me about the domes or anything..like that.. the fastest man on asphalt from wicked weekend runs a shop about an hour from me he has seen it run... along with plenty others from planetsand.. with no problems..

Me

Dude, I see you have been on since I replied to you, I need an answer. This BS is holding up all the other stuff I need to get taken care of for my build! Since I wrote back to you I have heard about the motor you sold w/the sprocket welded to the countershaft.... c'mon dude. Save us both a bunch of trouble, give me my money, or pay for the repairs and you will never have to hear from me again. Then you can try to sucker someone else and I won't even say anything...

Him

wtf lol you can send the stuff to nate.. you had pics so see before you bought the stuff.. and if you such good friends with fouledout421 and he knew so much about the motor.. y didn't he tell you not to buy it.. and i asked him wtf he knew about the motor he said nothin big.. just some lil information.. so blame him for this because he aint say shit to me when i asked him...

Point is you don't disclose info to people and then tell them too bad. Shayne didn't know I was looking at this motor setup till after I bought it. So you are not going to take any responsibility for this huh? Alright man have it your way.

send it to nate and let me know what he says..

--------------------

Big Ass Nate McCoy Dm on the way.. oh excuse me DMX!!!!!!!!!!

N/M f t hat... dmx on the way by the fastest man on asphalt...

Jump to folder: Inbox Sent Items

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are several more communications between Utley and myself between here and PS if anyone is on the fence as to what kind of guy Utley is, I can post more. If you are in agreement w/me in that we don't need scammers around the HQ, or have your own story concerning getting ripped off by this joker, please post. The more posts we have, the easier it will be to convince Lee to ban his ass. I see he has changed his sig about buying a Nate Mccoy DMX when Nate had nothing to do w/anything but giving me an estimate on repairs. I hope this doesn't affect Nates business in any way, this was not my intention....

Guest utleybanshee

like i said you claim the motor was a piece of shit... nate didn't tell me that nor did your girlfriend.. if they did i would have just scrap the shit.. but nate said just sell it for what you can.. and do this dmx...

i can give a fuck what you put on here.. i posted pictures of everything i sold and gave full descriptions..

Your a piece of $hit I've know sheefreak since highschool and this guy HAS NEVER and WILL NEVER screw anyone! (LIKE U!) I see your a telephone tuff guy talk crape but can't back it up! You'll think u don't care what people think of u or post about u. Lets c how far u get with no friends and no 1 will deal with u. Kinda hard for someone to buy,sell and trade parts since 85 to 90% of is done on what a total of 3 sites. If i was u i think i might shut my mouth back my tracks up and get out some money!!! and just make it right.

Here is the origional set of messages Utley and myself exchanged back and forth on PS. It is real clear that he flat out lies to me about the pitted domes. If he would not have lied to me, this would have changed my whole outlook on buying this topend. Anyone that takes care of their own motors know what happens when one thing in the motor is tore up....so is everything else! This guy is a strait up liar. He keeps talking about me knowing it needed nikasil'd. I have never tried to ask for help w/that. I told him before I bought it I would have to renikasil it from seeing the photos. But I could not tell that there was a chunk of the cyl missing as well.

I origionally asked this dude for my money back and I would eat the shipping because he lied to me and the motor was a mess. How tough would that have been....

Also, am I the only one that does not want to have to worry about getting ripped off around here... THIS IS A PETITION!

Cub top end.

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan When you say scratch, can you feel this scratch or is it just a visible thing?

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

Unread By: none

#591718 - 01/17/09 01:25 PM Re: Cub top end.

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan oh and will this come w/stud extenders and water jacket plugs?

#591764 - 01/17/09 03:38 PM Re: Cub top end.

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC i have the stud extenders.. im not familiar with water jacket plugs what are they..?

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

#591790 - 01/17/09 05:32 PM Re: Cub top end.

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan I am not sure, I have never run a cub I just hear them advertised w cubs. What about the scratch? Where in the cylinder is it?

#591813 - 01/17/09 06:45 PM Re: Cub top end.

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC the scratch is right about the exhaust port.. at the beggining of the compression stage.. motor still ran fine.. this was a 10 second 1/4 motor on a stock frame.. nate mccoy put it together and did all the work.. the only reason im selling is b/c im going to a 10mil dmx..

#591815 - 01/17/09 06:47 PM Re: Cub top end.

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC cylinders are fully polished..

#591817 - 01/17/09 06:50 PM Re: Cub top end.

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC i think the waterjacket plugs are for the dm cylinders b/c they intakes are too big for the hose to go in between..

#591841 - 01/17/09 08:01 PM Re: Cub top end.

sheefreak

Junky

Loc: B.C. Michigan Looking at the picture of the domes(particularly the right one) it looks like they are pitted? Is it just moisture, are they in good shape? Sorry bout all the questions.

#591854 - 01/17/09 09:25 PM Re: Cub top end.

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC just moisture motor never ran lean or anything like dat.. had a broke oring on the coolhead..

HUh,sorry to hear about your dealings bro..

Ill get some stuff set in motion I guess..

Utley, wtf dude, thought you were straight? Even if all this was some sort of a misunderstanding on sheefreaks side the way your handling this raises some serious flags..

RIPPEN

and what those dis copy and paste you doing.. anybody can create and modify convo's with copy and paste.

look, this guy obviously has a problem with you and what you sold him. i aim to get to the bottom of it.

if need be, i will go right into your account and check your PM's and his. dont think i wont.

im not saying who is right and wrong here, but i think we should get this resolved.

sheefreak, could you give us the version of your story in detail? make sure its easy to read.

also, where is the original for sale thread?

look, this guy obviously has a problem with you and what you sold him. i aim to get to the bottom of it.

if need be, i will go right into your account and check your PM's and his. dont think i wont.

im not saying who is right and wrong here, but i think we should get this resolved.

sheefreak, could you give us the version of your story in detail? make sure its easy to read.

also, where is the original for sale thread?

Bump 4 getting this guy banned!!

Utley wanted to do some dealing with a motor I had for trade of a few parts (these cylinders included). I was also disclosed the problems with these cylinders, but needless to say I didn't get them after what I heard. Never done any dealings with Utley but his track record proves what kinda guy he is. No shit talking here, just gotta watch out for scammers everywhere you go, sucks he got one around you. IMO Utley needs to fix the problem, not you. Last I heard, last guy that had a problem with Utley didn't get shit resolved. This is gettin outa hand, if you think the motor runs good Utley then give the guy a refund and get your stuff back!

Guest utleybanshee

Utley wanted to do some dealing with a motor I had for trade of a few parts (these cylinders included). I was also disclosed the problems with these cylinders, but needless to say I didn't get them after what I heard. Never done any dealings with Utley but his track record proves what kinda guy he is. No shit talking here, just gotta watch out for scammers everywhere you go, sucks he got one around you. IMO Utley needs to fix the problem, not you. Last I heard, last guy that had a problem with Utley didn't get shit resolved. This is gettin outa hand, if you think the motor runs good Utley then give the guy a refund and get your stuff back!

what do i need to make right... the problems were told about the cylinders he knew this before he bought them... i practically gave him the coolhead and domes.. what would i need to make right... he knew the problems and after all this he has tried to make it seem like he aint kno none of the stuff thats b/s. so yall can listen to 1 side of the story or take his side or whateva it is yall wanna do..