THE RANDOM PICTURE POST.

18 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Most of that stuff came from foreign brain lol!!!

Your not as strong as you think cool aid boy.

Let's check at USA war record:

Vietnam war = lost
Korean war = lost
Afghanistan war = lost and still losing
Iraq war = lost and still losing
Bay of pigs = lost
WW2 = joining the wining team at the last quarter and claim victory lol!!
Cold war = draw.

Come to think of as the usa ever won a fucking war?? emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

Revolutionary War = Won. We are no longer subjects of the King or Queen, like you.

WW1 = Win. 

WW2 = Win. You dumbass, you really are historically illiterate. Another of our inventions ended that one. The nuclear bomb.

Gulf War = Win

Iraq War = Win. We captured their President, killed his family, and overturned their government.

Bay of Pigs wasn't a war, moron.

Cold war = Win. During the Carter and Reagan Administrations the United States upped military spending.

- Carter: B1 Bomber and MX Missile system.

- Reagan: Star Wars (SDI), more nuclear submarines, across the board increases.

The Soviet Union spent to try to keep up with the arms race but could no longer afford to do so. Because of this, they could no longer afford to produce basic consumer goods and their economy and system collapsed. Thus, no more Soviet Union.

Question Clod. Has Canada ever even had a war? 

• Like 1
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

baller

Nice bike, at a first glance I thought it was one of Tyler's selfies

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Google : Best country to live in.

Game, set, match.

Google this:

https://www.investopedia.com/insights/worlds-top-economies/

14 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Calm down. No need to try to insult me.

You can keep all the immigrants, no problems.

Sent from Canada, the best place to live in in the entire north american continent.

You're too stupid to understand that you've been owned by several people in this thread, and you keep coming back for more.  Besides that, Google is liberal as shit, so why would I expect them to say anything good about the USA.  Hell, we've got idiot democrat/communist politicians here, that bad mouth everything, even when things are going much better than they were in the years of 0b0la.

Here's a few more for you.
The US has the largest economy globally, and Canada ranks tenth.  Canada's GDP is similar to that of Texas.  We have one state that has almost the same GDP as a country that's bigger in land area, than the whole USA.  We also have a much larger, and better military.

• Like 1
You're too stupid to understand that you've been owned by several people in this thread, and you keep coming back for more.  Besides that, Google is liberal as shit, so why would I expect them to say anything good about the USA.  Hell, we've got idiot democrat/communist politicians here, that bad mouth everything, even when things are going much better than they were in the years of 0b0la.

Here's a few more for you.
The US has the largest economy globally, and Canada ranks tenth.  Canada's GDP is similar to that of Texas.  We have one state that has almost the same GDP as a country that's bigger in land area, than the whole USA.  We also have a much larger, and better military.
Name calling again....

No one is owning me. You cant immagine how funny it is to see how far in your ass your head is thinking you're the best at everything.

When you're in the top 10 of the best places to live, in the entire world, you dont see stuff like Detroit city and many other cities in the mighty USA.

We saw that kind of povrety level in third world coutries, not in Canada.

Did i said i dont need to have a gun to feel safe here??? Lol!!!

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Name calling again....

No one is owning me. You cant immagine how funny it is to see how far in your ass your head is thinking you're the best at everything.

When you're in the top 10 of the best places to live, in the entire world, you dont see stuff like Detroit city and many other cities in the mighty USA.

We saw that kind of povrety level in third world coutries, not in Canada.

Did i said i dont need to have a gun to feel safe here??? Lol!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_Canada

• Like 1

Won’t hear about this in mainstream media. Dude starts shooting in church THIS MORNING. Church parishioner who was armed wiped the fucker off the planet in one shot.

Fuck your no guns BS you liberal pukes!

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshh7alxp8825h9791Ia

• Like 4