• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

baller

Nice bike, at a first glance I thought it was one of Tyler's selfies

Posted Images

Since Claude doesn't believe in violence or self defense, we can only assume he trains MMA so he can roll around on the ground with dudes.

Why should i train for self defense when a 3 years old baby girl can kill me with a gun??

No need to be a bad ass fighter, just buy gun.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

On 12/24/2019 at 6:45 AM, ClaudeMachining said:

Why should i train for self defense when a 3 years old baby girl can kill me with a gun??

No need to be a bad ass fighter, just buy gun.

Bingo. Guns are equalizers. Bad ass fighter decides to rape a woman, woman pulls gun, kills bad ass fighter.

It's a RIGHT of citizens of the USA to own guns, and those would would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty, or Safety.  You may not like guns, and we really don't give a shit.  We don't have a gun problem, we have a mental health crisis, and no amount of laws will change that.

Thus moar guns = moar security. 
A classic.

I’ve never needed a gun to feel safe® anywhere here.

However, some of the swamps we hunt in I sure do feel better walking in when it’s dark with a gun versus bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a RIGHT of citizens of the USA to own guns, and those would would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty, or Safety.  You may not like guns, and we really don't give a shit.  We don't have a gun problem, we have a mental health crisis, and no amount of laws will change that.
You're talking about the second amendment??

Then thing wrote 230 years ago ???

You guys still live by a rules who was wrote within 1700's context but still applicable 230 years later in 2020???

Lulz!!!!!

Third rate country stuff.

2 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

You guys still live by a rules who was wrote within 1700's context but still applicable 230 years later in 2020???

Lulz!!!!!

Haha. Don't act so high and mighty. You're only still living because the US, with it's 230 year old piece of paper, is your next door neighbor.

9 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Lulz!!!!!

Who cares how long ago it was written, and it's very obvious that the people that wrote it had more brains, and foresight than you do.  If it wasn't for many US citizens being armed, your country wouldn't be near as safe as it is, and has been, since we adopted our Constitution.  Admit it, your country is safer, because of the USA.

PS-We enjoy our freedoms here, but you seem to want to wallow in some government run septic tank.  Oh, and I don't give a shit about what you say anymore, because you're not going to change our minds here, and you damned sure won't change our laws.  You obviously want more government control, and most of us here want less.  Guess what, we have that say, and you don't.

Who cares how long ago it was written, and it's very obvious that the people that wrote it had more brains, and foresight than you do.  If it wasn't for many US citizens being armed, your country wouldn't be near as safe as it is, and has been, since we adopted our Constitution.  Admit it, your country is safer, because of the USA.

PS-We enjoy our freedoms here, but you seem to want to wallow in some government run septic tank.  Oh, and I don't give a shit about what you say anymore, because you're not going to change our minds here, and you damned sure won't change our laws.  You obviously want more government control, and most of us here want less.  Guess what, we have that say, and you don't.

But you're not even in the top 15 best country to live in.

Still need guns to be safe.

Yeah, you're the best.

Tail riding ftw!!!!