Hurt Feelings Report

LS1Inferno

now, THAT is fucking brilliant.. i like it.. :thumbsup:

please send all reports to NYUK!!

you know, its funny that you posted this shit because here lately we have been getting a lot of moderator alerts.

i dont get them, but RIPPEN has notified me of them. must be cause im admin that i dont get them.

apparently, someone doesnt like Chase's signature picture because of the 'nudity' in it.. what they dont like the bottom of some girls titty?

also, someone alerted a mod about a post i made in a thread about using jb weld to put his crank back together..

now come on.. really? to be perfectly honest i dont pay one bit of attention to those stupid fucking alerts.. so dont bother sending them people!!

i feel like if someone has a REAL problem they can PM me or one of the mods and state their case. this is not a fucking knitting forum and we sure as fuck arent gonna start worrying about peoples feelings in here.

but anyway, thought id get that out! :biggrin:

also, someone alerted a mod about a post i made in a thread about using jb weld to put his crank back together..

I guess some people don't get sarcasm :shrug:

And that report is good, should print some off and hand out to people :laugh:

Edited by Dinner
  • Like 1

now, THAT is fucking brilliant.. i like it.. :thumbsup:

please send all reports to NYUK!!

you know, its funny that you posted this shit because here lately we have been getting a lot of moderator alerts.

i dont get them, but RIPPEN has notified me of them. must be cause im admin that i dont get them.

apparently, someone doesnt like Chase's signature picture because of the 'nudity' in it.. what they dont like the bottom of some girls titty?

now come on.. really? to be perfectly honest i dont pay one bit of attention to those stupid fucking alerts.. so dont bother sending them people!!

i feel like if someone has a REAL problem they can PM me or one of the mods and state their case. this is not a fucking knitting forum and we sure as fuck arent gonna start worrying about peoples feelings in here.

but anyway, thought id get that out! :biggrin:

Don't be a cocksucker!!! :yelrotflmao: :wink:

• 2 weeks later...