nitrous kits

quadgod211

ok guys im wanting to spray my shee on alky...but i got a couple questions.

im not completley new to it, i ran a n/x wet kit on a 660 raptor before with no issues.

but never on a 2 stroke..

1.with the wet kits would i need to run alky solenoids or would the reg gas 1's work???

2.what are you guys running in the likes of a batery to power it???

3.i see alot of people running boondockers dry kits on more stock modded banshees,wouldnt the carbs be way rich when not running the spray?how would this work with the drag bikes on alky??

4.does anyone have any kits they would be interested in selling??doesnt have to be a brand new kit and can be missing parts, just sumpthing to get a decent base to start a custom kit for not alot of cash....

I ran a NX Pirhanna 2 cyl wet kit last year and was very pleased with its performance. The kit comes just about everything you need, except battery, purge kit, and safety switch...

I bought a battery from a local battery store, not sure of the brand but can try to get you a part number

travis you gonna put this on your setup you got now or you gonna sell it??

I ran a NX Pirhanna 2 cyl wet kit last year and was very pleased with its performance. The kit comes just about everything you need, except battery, purge kit, and safety switch...

I bought a battery from a local battery store, not sure of the brand but can try to get you a part number

where can you get the nx system that you are talking about from ??

Here is the kit I bought, but got it about 50 bucks cheaper. The part number for the kit is the same though, and would be a good reference to search by....

http://www.fixthisride.com/showproductdeta...p?prod_id=17233

what do you have to do to your tranny? Get the gears plated, undercut, billet 2nd, forks welded or what??

Im pretty sure this will be the next thing i do to my trex...i want to keep the cylinders cause they are old and you hardly ever seen them anymore. This is still cheaper to me than buying all new stuff to go the cub route. Only thing is my carbs are alcohol, guess i could pull a frank!

Gears are already cryo treated, going w/ a billet second gear.

You can spray w/ alcohol, I'm going to...should be fun!!!! WHOOOHOOOO

Nitrous isn't as scary as everyone makes it to be, you just can't make mistakes, LOL

well hell yeah, im definitly doing it then as soon as i graduate and get that J.O.B.! :biggrin: I am issue free on my trex engine for the past two years, so i think its time for something to go wrong! What can i put to it??? 50!?

The most I've sprayed is 30, (15 per side), I don't think I'd go any higher than that on my engines...others have sprayed more, but it's a little too risky for my blood, lol

i see, i would probably stick to the 10 per hole....i have no clue what im at for power now but my guess with another 20 that would make me happy enough. Ive made up my mind, im doin it this summer. :biggrin:

my biggest fault right now is my crank isnt welded...lol

my squish is way off at like .63 so i only got like 150lbs comp ...thats why i can run the timing around +10 with 18 domes

question is do i correct the squish to .40 and up the compression to around 175-180lbs,back the timing to +7 then spray???

or leave it as is and spray on 150lbs comp and leave the timing at +10??

i was only gonna spray 10 each side...