Fuel leaking out of carb drain/overflow

Bansheexpx

I know many people post without reading through the other post, but i have run a search and still cannot find my answer. My problem is fuel does not leak at idle..or even a little throttle, but after i ride hard for a few minutes you can see that fuel was slowly bubbling out the overflow at the bottom of the carb. Like I said, only under half to full throttle does it start to bubble out. If anyone has any ideas, they would be greatly appreciated.

If it's leaking out the bottom tube, remove the drain screw completely, clean that out with carb or brake cleaner, then tighten it back down.

If it's leaking out of the two tubes on either side of the bike, then it's the floats. Those are the overflows...the single tube on the bottom serves as a drain tube.

These are on stock carbs, I'm assuming.

Bump, Did you ever get your leak figured out? I've got a similar prob and have done all the same trouble shooting also. Except mine leaks just sitting there cold.

I have not yet figured it out. I have removed drain screws, and yes it is on stock carbs, and it is the outlet of the rear of the carb, the overflow/drain. I am still looking for ideas, however, the next idea i have heard and i need to check is the reeds. Apparently if a reed is cracked, it could potentially allow fuel back into the carb when i let off the throttle suddenly, so i will check that. Still open to more ideas.