GREGROB has come out of the closet

dajogejr

nothing personal, but before seeing the pictures of him dajodjdoer posted, and reading his posts , i would have NEVER expected him to look like he did, just goes to show you never know who is on the other end of the keyboard on the internet...gregbob did u go to highschool in jersey because i think i shoved your ass in the gaarbage can after gym class one day

please post a pic of yourself.. if youre not half white/half black looking im not gonna know what to think! :biggrin:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please post a pic of yourself.. if youre not half white/half black looking im not gonna know what to think! :biggrin:

im no wigger and im not posing for a bansheehq photoshoot haha.. come up to PA next summer and u can see me in the flesh, well go to the lake and you can see me in my boxer briefs for a swim

im no wigger and im not posing for a bansheehq photoshoot haha.. come up to PA next summer and u can see me in the flesh, well go to the lake and you can see me in my boxer briefs for a swim

im not comin unless you wear full swim trunks. i dont wanna see you in your speedo that hillclimbr was tellin me about. he on the other hand, seemed to like it a lot?

don't worry MJ he won't show :biggrin:

QUOTE (375hp banshees @ Dec 26 2008, 04:07 PM)

when we ridding Tyler...I haven't put my daughters sticker on yet... you can use it, if your going riding before we do, but you better hurry up!

dogg, i didnt bring my bike.. i couldnt get straight answers out of anyone so i didnt bother.

--------------------

don't worry MJ he won't show :biggrin:

QUOTE (375hp banshees @ Dec 26 2008, 04:07 PM)

when we ridding Tyler...I haven't put my daughters sticker on yet... you can use it, if your going riding before we do, but you better hurry up!

dogg, i didnt bring my bike.. i couldnt get straight answers out of anyone so i didnt bother.

--------------------

nigga plz!

• 9 years later...