looking for a temp guage for my shee

who makes a good temp gauge?

one that doesnt look like shit, but is easy to read and install?

i like the esr but cant find iton the esr website?

thanks for any help

do a search there are plenty of posts of gauges u can get at auto parts & fitts locally

'gauge" , "water pipes" ect ... to search :thumbsup:

Here is mine. It is just a manual temp gauge made for cars. I did buy the fitting that you splice in the top radiator hose from a guy that sells a temp gauge kit for atv's. I talked to the guy on the phone and he seems like a nice guy. :thumbsup:

JT Atv LINK

100_1114.jpg

Banshee_10.jpg

Picutre of the fitting that goes in the radiator hose.

103_1868.jpg

103_1867.jpg

f.a.s.t. sells the esr brand.. its a nice liquid filled gauge.. i installed it right were jbooker82 installed the pick up. you just have to lean a little to the right when your sitting on the shee and waaalllaaaaa........ you know how hot your running. it isnt as nice of an install as jbooker82 :biggrin: but does do the job nicely.........

f.a.s.t. sells the esr brand.. its a nice liquid filled gauge.. i installed it right were jbooker82 installed the pick up. you just have to lean a little to the right when your sitting on the shee and waaalllaaaaa........ you know how hot your running. it isnt as nice of an install as jbooker82 :biggrin: but does do the job nicely.........

I got the esr one on my yamaha raptor too. It works good too. I have seen people install the ESR one in the hose that goes from the head to the top of the radiator. They put it way up by the radiator so you can see it through one of the vent holes in the gas tank cover.

Here is mine. It is just a manual temp gauge made for cars. I did buy the fitting that you splice in the top radiator hose from a guy that sells a temp gauge kit for atv's. I talked to the guy on the phone and he seems like a nice guy. :thumbsup:

JT Atv LINK

100_1114.jpg

Banshee_10.jpg

Picutre of the fitting that goes in the radiator hose.

103_1868.jpg

103_1867.jpg

sweet thats what i was going to do , where did you get that fitting