Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

and how many ppl wrestled? lol i wrestled for my whole school career pretty much from elementary on. i was alot more cut my senior year of wrestlin same strength and everything just wrestled 145 lol i may not be the biggest guy out there but in that weight class alot of guys were like wtf. loco you seem like the wrestler type?

You start a post to take a picture of your Johnson, I'll win for sure....I just gotta find my super wide angle lens somewhere.....

:laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yucky:

My apologies,but even the girls that work for me thought it was pretty gay.

I asked this gay guy that comes into my store and he was like"dam thats really gay" then he asked he asked for your number. :yelrotflmao:

whats gay about it? its an internet forum where people share info, pictures, things about their life.. i know some people on here better than i know some people im friends with where i live. its gay that some people on here share more than just riding banshees as a common interest? youre an idiot. i bet youre a fat ass jealous slob arent you? and ill tell you whats gay, you asking girls and a GAY dude to look at the internet forum youre on, just to get a second opinion. thats fuckin queer. do me a favor and stay out of my threads from now on.

whats gay about it? its an internet forum where people share info, pictures, things about their life.. i know some people on here better than i know some people im friends with where i live. its gay that some people on here share more than just riding banshees as a common interest? youre an idiot. i bet youre a fat ass jealous slob arent you? and ill tell you whats gay, you asking girls and a GAY dude to look at the internet forum youre on, just to get a second opinion. thats fuckin queer. do me a favor and stay out of my threads from now on.

I just call em like i see em,I know there are other members who might think the same,only they lack the balls to speak there mind.

Im sorry loco,but this was the gayest thing I've seen on the HQ since Absolute!You old school HQers know what Im talkin bout.

Did you just say old school HQers? Look at your member number and joined date... then look at locos... I would say he is a little more old school then you.

some ripped guys on here for sure... when the skinniest guy thread comes up, i'll post some pics..im 6'0", 148lbs... lol