Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chariot Performance

Chariot Performance Thumb Throttle

25 posts in this topic

wow that adjustable thumb through feature is cool. but you might want to contact PM Lee on here about a site sponsor. bhq would probably be very good advertisement

saw it a while ago on there, your shit looks tight. i liked that throttle for sure goop option for those who dont want to go to a twist

and yes, it is a damn blingin "goop" option for sure

Thats fuckin hot man, id take one of those if i had the doh. I'll put it on my bike for ya and advertise :biggrin: if you want to send me a free one :huh:

Thats fuckin hot man, id take one of those if i had the doh. I'll put it on my bike for ya and advertise :biggrin: if you want to send me a free one :huh:

If your bike gets about 10,000 hits per month I'd love to send you a free one. Thanks for the good comments!

If your bike gets about 10,000 hits per month I'd love to send you a free one. Thanks for the good comments!

I'll probably be getting one of your heads this week.. Any discounts on muliple purchases for a Michigan guy? :biggrin:

I'll probably be getting one of your heads this week.. Any discounts on muliple purchases for a Michigan guy? :biggrin:

I've got the products priced as low as possible right now. I know this economy sucks so we are doing our part to help. I didn't just lower the retail price I also lowered our dealer cost so everyone does o.k.

the prices are hard to beat. any other way to buy them other than e bay? i want a head and a red throttle. i do not have paypal. do you have domes?

I wish somebody would try this throttle and report back. I am really interested. The deal is my bike had one of those cascade extended thumb levers on it when i bought it. I hated it. it was too long, and akward. I found myself pushing it half way down the length with my thumb. I went back to stock and it is way better. i just want to make sure this isn't the same problem.. It sure looks nice I may just try it.

Ooops, sorry, just reread the description on the auction. It says its only 1/4 inch longer than stock and fully adjustable. I dont know how i missed that before. I think im going to pick one of the black ones up.

the prices are hard to beat. any other way to buy them other than e bay? i want a head and a red throttle. i do not have paypal. do you have domes?

Closest to you is Magic Racing in Michigan

Next Closest is Precision, Sprock racing, adrenaline atv all in Missouri

Make sure you get what you want. they don't all carry the same ones.

Make sure you get what you want. they don't all carry the same ones.

Are there differences besides color of finish? I am interested in the black one with polished cover.