4MM CHEETAH POWERVALVE MOTOR

LOL!! There are ways round the taxes :thumbsup: ... they are a killer tho if u get them

Thank you very much to Mike (banshee04le) for the topend. Great guy to deal with. Cheers mate!

:thanks: :thumbsup:

Cant w8 to get this thing running!!!

Edited by marty40

• 8 years later...

Ffs....and this moron wonders why people question his credibility.

FKN JUNK

No one else is runnin that intellijet thingy so I'm figuring it is real. He just stole a pic of a cheetah intake.

I mean it is off of a CP Industries Nicasil plated Big Bore 72 mm Cheetah cylinder with 250R intakes with boost ports that flow 1.1 gigawatts of oxygen rich air that flows appropriately into the cylinder. The Polished Trinity Custom Power Valves are in place using genuine mikuni Jets to alter the vacuum sent through the Viton polymer self lubricating tubing into the Custom Power Valve Assembly. From there the 7075 Aluminum forged powervalves are allowed the move the appropriate direction depending on the speed of the Forged Wiseco 789er Domed pistons. The pistons are assembled onto high grade rolled steel Wrist Pins which goes to a high quality forged rod which is attached to the Custom Made 64 mm rotational distance Crankworks Cranks...

Sorry Thack had to... you use more adjectives and descriptions than Trump. :)

• Like 1

No one else is runnin that intellijet thingy so I'm figuring it is real. He just stole a pic of a cheetah intake.

I mean it is off of a CP Industries Nicasil plated Big Bore 72 mm Cheetah cylinder with 250R intakes with boost ports that flow 1.1 gigawatts of oxygen rich air that flows appropriately into the cylinder. The Polished Trinity Custom Power Valves are in place using genuine mikuni Jets to alter the vacuum sent through the Viton polymer self lubricating tubing into the Custom Power Valve Assembly. From there the 7075 Aluminum forged powervalves are allowed the move the appropriate direction depending on the speed of the Forged Wiseco 789er Domed pistons. The pistons are assembled onto high grade rolled steel Wrist Pins which goes to a high quality forged rod which is attached to the Custom Made 64 mm rotational distance Crankworks Cranks...

Sorry Thack had to... you use more adjectives and descriptions than Trump. :)

You had me at "He just stole"....