Spark Arrestor for Glamis?

banshee52

Hi guys,

Going to Glamis the weekend after Presidents day. My '06 is running with the Toomey T6 pipes and jetting kit. I do not have the Toomey spark arrestors however. Should I be concerned about getting a ticket for not having them?

by law they are required, however they rarley check. basically if your acting liek an asshole and draw attention to your self or your group they will mess with you. or if you go to ride on a VERY slow weekend they seem to get bored and fuk with guys out there. i got checked one time and it was a weekend that we saw like 4 other people in the whole dunes. other then that they dont bother with it. theres more drinking and driving or riding doubles or riding without helemts for them to worry about then a sparky

Thanks Bansh-eman, That's kind a what I was thinking. I will just keep the flag, helmit lights, etc. on & not do anything stupid.

Did not even think about the db level, but I aggree with you all. I think I will be ok. Will post back after the trip if in fact I do get cited.

I've never heard a FIRST PERSON story about getting popped. I have heard a story about a guy who knew a guy who got checked during a stop.

Make sure you have your pass. that's more important. get it before you get to Glamis because you might not be able to buy one there but you can definitly get a ticket there.

I've never heard a FIRST PERSON story about getting popped. I have heard a story about a guy who knew a guy who got checked during a stop.

Make sure you have your pass. that's more important. get it before you get to Glamis because you might not be able to buy one there but you can definitly get a ticket there.

Word. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
im downloading from my camera right now. took about 300 pictures, got about 35 i can post here. i'll put em up later.

Well the trip was absolutley awesome! no problem with "the man" Every Banshee I saw out there with the Toomey pipes did not have spark arrestors. Thanks for the input guys!. Going to Sand Mountain in 3 weeks. No need to worry about spark arrestors there.

Here is one pic taken from our campsite. I will bring some more pics & videos from our Sand Mountain trip.

Well it did not upload. The file was too big. I guess I need to change my camera settings for pictures that I will upload. Will try again after Sand Mountain

Edited by banshee52