banshee with reverse

Well I already have reverse on both of my bikes.....What it is is I scoot all the way up on my seat...place feet on front tires and push down...bike moves backwards....but then again that's when I'm on level pavement in a tight spot...other wise I don't need reverse...Doesn't quite work in sand

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think i would buy this part.. but reverse is nice to have for trial riders...dunes i dont think theres anything to get stuck behind...

but im used to getting off and pulling it back, or riding of the hilside and rolling back down, so i wouldent drop 5-600 on this... but idea is good..

Not to pee on this guys parade, but I have talked to the guy at RM stator before. He is a moron. He was falselystating upgrades for a listing on rhino cdi's on ebay a few years back. Most of the stuff he sold at the time was all of Ricky stators stuff.

Tell the guys who are R&D'ing the unit to double kick it while trying to start it backwards. Then they will see a major issue with the kit.

HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S WHAT IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IN THIS GUY'S HEAD ON ANOTHER FORUM

KICKSTART GEAR + REVERSE RUNNING MOTOR = CRANKCASE EXPLOSION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll pump the other way.

I dunno, think so? Its not a positive displacement pump, so I'm not sure what it would do. I am however taking a hydraulics course and we are covering pumps. So tomorrow after class I'll ask my prof and see what the little asian man thinks.

I bet it would flow, but just about as inefficiently as possible.