Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigboybanshee

Outlaw Sand Drags

24 posts in this topic

Had a great time, if anyone is in the area I highly recommend checking this place out. Track owners are extremely nice and want to work with the racers to make the track as good as it can be, we really appreciated it. Here are some pics the track photographer took, he does an excellent job!

I'll upload the video of Frank running against the triple later on, it was awesome to watch, Frank's front wheels didn't touch the ground till he hit the finish line, literally. :notworthy:

Chad (Tree Man)

IMG_9857.jpg

Me

IMG_9882.jpg

Randy working on his bike...power jet knobs were spinning on the dial and not actually opening up the jets, didn't find out till later when he burned a strap right off the plug. He thought originally it was two turns out and they ended up being totally closed. :ohmy:

IMG_9887.jpg

Pic of his plug

58755-sparkplugs004.jpg

Tree Man's bike and mine

IMG_9889.jpg

IMG_9890.jpg

Randy's bike

IMG_9891.jpg

Frank giving his evening lesson

IMG_9902.jpg

Joey on his bike

IMG_9908.jpg

IMG_9910.jpg

Randy staging...

IMG_9951.jpg

Away he goes!

IMG_9955.jpg

Frank lining up

IMG_9953.jpg

Chad and I coming back from a run

IMG_9969.jpg

Frank running

IMG_9998.jpg

Joey on the triple

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

Chad

IMG_0013.jpg

Thanks John!

Here are some more pics that I took with my camera

bikepics-998032-800.jpg

Frank's bike

bikepics-998036-800.jpg

bikepics-998037-800.jpg

bikepics-998039-800.jpg

bikepics-998040-800.jpg

Tree Man's bike

bikepics-998042-800.jpg

your bike is so tough. i miss draggin. really no organized races around here or i would build another.

Great Pics Bigboy!!!

Thanks John, I really appreciate it! I feel for you not having anywhere near, if my local track wasn't 40 minutes away I probably wouldn't be in it like this...I look forward to Saturday nights, get my adrenaline going, hang out with friends, meet new people, talk about the bikes, I love it. Wait till you see what I got planned for next year, I'm keeping this one secret. :ninja:

Thanks Jeff and XxMeltIcexX!!! :beer:

Those pictures are awesome Bigboy!!! :woot: You're bike looks killer out there man! Keep up the good work!

those pics are nice. and the track looks kickass too.. was it hooking good???

Thanks guys, lol, I can't thank you enough!!! Track was hooking good, it got a little loose at the end of the night once it dried out but overall it was very nice. Best run I made was 4.37 but still feel I could have done better. Wasn't the track, it was me, next time I go I know what I need to do :biggrin:

They made a video of the past couple times of the races, I'm in there towards the end of it, they got a lot of cool passes in there, check it out. It's the August video

http://web.mac.com/outlawsanddrags/iWeb/ww....com/VIDEO.html

Frank running

IMG_9998.jpg

This is my fav pic. If that was me, my cell phone woulda been long lost. Lol

Looks like pure fun.

This is my fav pic. If that was me, my cell phone woulda been long lost. Lol

Looks like pure fun.

I'm with you, my phone would be history. What's funny about you saying that though, is he always rides with his phone on his side, pockets full of stuff, notepad, pen, timeslips, hat in the back, and all of it's organized, never seems to lose any of it...we all get a big kick out of him, Frank's the absolute best...That's one of his trademarks, lol

Here's another pic of him, from a different night... :biggrin:

IMG_9681.jpg

I'm with you, my phone would be history. What's funny about you saying that though, is he always rides with his phone on his side, pockets full of stuff, notepad, pen, timeslips, hat in the back, and all of it's organized, never seems to lose any of it...we all get a big kick out of him, Frank's the absolute best...That's one of his trademarks, lol

Here's another pic of him, from a different night... :biggrin:

IMG_9681.jpg

:yelrotflmao: oh man, i've only met the guy once and this explains him perfectly! Frank is definitly the best, i was wondering why he caries so much stuff when he races i just didn't want to say anything! :yelrotflmao: