Paul Turner High Rev Pipes vs Rocket Pipes

Sorry for the wait guys, I wanted to have them out two weeks ago, but as some of you know my sister was murdered and the week of her funeral I didn't do shit for the pipes, nor did I really do anything the next week.  Thats the main holdup and the reason I'm behind.  I blew off ordering parts because of it, I was just really fucked up and still am not nearly like I used to be even people that haven't talked to me in months notice the difference pretty quick.  I used to be the talker of the group, now I just sit back and chime in when I feel like it.

362954[/snapback]

Didn't keep you from bangin that chick behind your fiance's back and then her to follow...that was just wrong <_<

so who should i e-mail or call if i want a set of rocket pipes cause i want to get some once i get some money. Sorry about you sister fireman-hott, i really sucks losing family members :(

Darren.

so who should i e-mail or call if i want a set of rocket pipes cause i want to get some once i get some money. Sorry about you sister fireman-hott, i really sucks losing family members :(

Darren.

363625[/snapback]

contact ray here at minkia38 or catch him on aol at minkia3838. or hell just give him a call...

What you think I dont?

Give it time call me when you have that one night stand and tell me about them morals.

I fucked up it happened its over. Trust me if I sat here and spent the time, almost an hour I'd guess, to type out the weeks leading up to it you might just have a different take on the situation. Hindsight is 20/20, and Monday morning quarterbacking aint. You heard one small snippet of time and now I'm immoral and without a conscience. You've never met me, nor have you been in my shoes or been through the shit I have. To be honest I'm surprised it happened, of all the times I've had chances to cheat on past girlfriends with sooo much hotter girls I didn't do it turned them down even a hooters girl after the FF open house in town two or three years ago.

Just take ym word ok, it happened, it wont happen again, I dont ever ever ever wanna be in the mindset I was in then, and alcohol didn't really factor into the incident at all either.

I'm done de-railing this thread.

If you ever luck out enough to catch me in chat I'd be happy to lay it all out for you provided I have the time.

• 11 years later...