Paul Turner High Rev Pipes vs Rocket Pipes

I've been wanting to get the Rockets for awhile,especially with all the good comments about them. Had PT high rev's on my old banshee, don't recommend them for trail riding, but damn are they great for drag racing!!! If you ride in really rough stuff, PT's will leave your arms sore and may leave your machine around a tree.

thers no way a paul high rev will hit the high notes like a rocket,sportatv did dynos with the mid and high rev versions and the mids actually reved higher than the highrevs :blink:

i know alot of you guys like these pipes for mx and pt owners will likely want to sodomize

me with a shovel,but pts are g@y as hell looking and remind me of chrome french horn stockers and it doesnt look like it could clear my throat much less hitover 10,000rpms ,nobodys gonna be getting any poontang with a set of ptrs on their she:( IMO

Paul Turners for trails, rockets for dragging. The PT's are NOT a drag pipe at all. You can drag with them but if you're racing another banshee with a top end pipe you'll more than likely get smoked. What kind of riding do you do most? If you drag a lot, get the rockets. If you trail ride more than drag, get the PT's. If you want a pipe that's kind of in between, go with a set of Fattys; I hear the DMC pipes are good all around too :shrugani:

the rockets have a pretty decent bottom end to them. i know that on my 4mm stroker they had more on bottom than cpi's did. im assuming on a stock engine results would be similar. dont know anything about PT high revs but i think you would really like the power the rockets give you. otherwise, id go for some t5's.

Theres some wait here. Tom still had some to get done for Ray that were taking forever at the chromer. I think last time I spoke with Tom he was gonna be picking them up soon and getting them out.

The ones that ordered after I took over, I should have them done mid-week than hopefully by the end of the week chromed and shipped out the beginning of next week.

Thats the outlook as it stands right now.

Sorry for the wait guys, I wanted to have them out two weeks ago, but as some of you know my sister was murdered and the week of her funeral I didn't do shit for the pipes, nor did I really do anything the next week. Thats the main holdup and the reason I'm behind. I blew off ordering parts because of it, I was just really fucked up and still am not nearly like I used to be even people that haven't talked to me in months notice the difference pretty quick. I used to be the talker of the group, now I just sit back and chime in when I feel like it.

Expect them at your doorstep by the end of next week, which will be the week ending the 14th.