WTB: WHITE front fullbores or RED fullbore front and back

Lowflyin

I called today lol they wouldnt let me order yet but indeed are making a few colors. 1-2weeks he said

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

They wanted to get the rears completed before they start shipping. Atleast they know they have some interest and generated a few phone calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Can probably just mark this thread as closed since ill be buying a new set. Unless someone sells me a cheap white hood after the prices plummet. Lol

Don’t get your hopes up I’ve heard the 2 weeks, 2 months now going on 2 plus years that they will be made and haven’t seen shit. ( yea I saw the 250r run) I do hope they really make some new sets as I’ll definitely buy some but I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a good used set If you can find it

Don’t get your hopes up I’ve heard the 2 weeks, 2 months now going on 2 plus years that they will be made and haven’t seen shit. ( yea I saw the 250r run) I do hope they really make some new sets as I’ll definitely buy some but I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a good used set If you can find it

I'm very familiar with the 2 weeks when it comes to parts being done lol..