What's it worth ?? Looking to buy

Hey guys I'm looking to build another Shee .. 4mil this time .. after ridding the 4stroke 450s it's just not a banshee !!

What's this roller with motor Unassembled worth? What should I offer ?

Still needs carbs , exhaust , radiator , plastics , seat , etc.

IMG_7718.JPG

aeec7eb4b7e95f58ca06b38833fb861a.jpg

b65dc76a6d4250e862442a4eb446f5cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, ZillaFreak said:

I wish i haD pictures of the basket I bought last year. It had a blown engine, but wasn't missing any parts and even had some spares (extra pipes, carbs, and shit). Gave $500 for it.

Sold the pipes for $500.

You are missing parts that will cost you, plus you have no clue if the engine is good.

second that. be sure to offer him less esp if the motor hasn't been opened up or isn't currently.

I just bought a project quad with everything it needed.  Once I thoroughly went through it all a lot of it was messed up  and once I split the case it had a bent transmission counter shaft and a broken clutch basket and idler gear. what ever he wants (if its priced accordingly) offer 200 less if the roller is decent and all the bolts and crap are there.

i told him i could do $400 today !! he claims he now has a sale for the motor for 425 and 350 for the roller. so i told him go ahead and sell it.. mind you these items were left at a property he purchased .. he claims the pistons are new and the motor is worth more than $200 and frames sell for $500. so i told him good luck .. call me if you want this $400. 

he knows nothing about the motor. other than what he see.. and that the clutch basket has new clutches in them supposedly. 

i just googled and found that site .. this bike its a "X" 1999 ... was praying for a 01 for the brake light / trail riding but im sure i can just get the 2001-06 harness or have one made up ... or just say F-it

I got a "2002" that turned out to be a 2000. I wanted the 02+ because of the brake light too. I think it was 02 and on btw, not for sure though. But I bought a cheap motorcycle taillight/brake light on eBay and the switches and had it all done for 50$ with an oem rear brake switch. I ended up buying a brand new 02-06 harness from Southtexasbanshee which is fantastic by the way. I ended up having to have him switch a couple of my plug pigtails to 02 style and he even wired my tether kill switch right into the stock kill switch pigtail, all for 40$. Highly recommend his work to anyone needing Banshee wiring done. Great quality and service.

I got a "2002" that turned out to be a 2000. I wanted the 02+ because of the brake light too. I think it was 02 and on btw, not for sure though. But I bought a cheap motorcycle taillight/brake light on eBay and the switches and had it all done for 50$ with an oem rear brake switch. I ended up buying a brand new 02-06 harness from Southtexasbanshee which is fantastic by the way. I ended up having to have him switch a couple of my plug pigtails to 02 style and he even wired my tether kill switch right into the stock kill switch pigtail, all for 40$. Highly recommend his work to anyone needing Banshee wiring done. Great quality and service.

Ok