banshee exhaust clamps

pipmaster421

same ones ive got on my kids bike do you have the rubber gasket that goes inside them

They are not Cascade clamps. They are similar in looks but He makes these clamps to his specs with his own rubbers. That's why he told you to measure your pipe. You need the head pipe and stinger diameter where the two meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Claude how is the clear tubes holding up so far? Do you have a lot of ride time with the clamps? They look nice. Good work

I got about 250L burned so far and my exhaust temps are high and they hold pretty good. I can also give the name of the place where i got the tube, so you can buy some spare.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

They are not Cascade clamps. They are similar in looks but He makes these clamps to his specs with his own rubbers. That's why he told you to measure your pipe. You need the head pipe and stinger diameter where the two meet up.

^^This.

Thats why mine doesn't have the bulky hose in it. It dont need a thick tube 'cause my clamps are dual diameter.

More machining time, but the clamp is easy to put on and off and seal perfectly.

• Like 1

Claude are the measurements both outside diameters of the head and the stinger pipe connects. From looks of it FMF Fatty head pipe OD is 1.007", FMF Power Core silencer stinger pipe is 1.114" OD and 1.003" ID, if these will work on me I like to support local and BHQ sponsors

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Claude are the measurements both outside diameters of the head and the stinger pipe connects. From looks of it FMF Fatty head pipe OD is 1.007", FMF Power Core silencer stinger pipe is 1.114" OD and 1.003" ID, if these will work on me I like to support local and BHQ sponsors

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

They will work!!