Carb tuning order?

I have a 421 4mill from vitos. V force 4, 93 pump, 40:1 about 1500 feet above sea level, bills pipes, +4 timing. A very reputable builder/tuner gave me a good starting point (with my dek needles) of 170 main and 50 pilot. Needle is in the middle clip (35mm pwk) this jetting shit sucks for someone who hasn't done it a lot

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You adjust the carbs accordingly to your modifactions.
Depending on your mods I'd start with mains an needle position, but you try get your all your jets dialed in in no particular order.

Sent from my SM-A310Y using Tapatalk

Something must be wrong with you. When did you start being serious? I have never seen anything but full retard from you.

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!
  • Like 1

Get the pilots in first. You need it to idle and take off with out dying . Then your mains.
Then you can work the needle to smooth out the transition.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks man, for a pilot it has a 45 in it. It will sit there and idle all day and takes of pretty good BUT I do have to barely touch the throttle for it to start (just for a split second) then like I said it idles perfect. This doesn't happen all the time but more so then not. U think maybe a little rich, like it needs a little more air the way it is?

That could be slide height maybe or just the air screws

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

air screws are at 1 1/2 out now, maybe I'll try 2. Put a 170 main in it and even though most people told me to start out with that I think I'm gonna have to go a little bigger. I did a plug chop and there was a little color but not much at all

Something must be wrong with you. When did you start being serious? I have never seen anything but full retard from you.

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!
I'm definitely not perfect, however im young compared to Tyler so i might say stupid things sometimes..

When I joined hq but it's pretty safe to say I took more shit then most and all I did was take it in good humor..most wouldn't of..

I can't even remember you?

If I offended you with being retarded I apologize.

9 minutes ago, Brokeshee said:

I'm definitely not perfect, however im young compared to Tyler so i might say stupid things sometimes..

When I joined hq but it's pretty safe to say I took more shit then most and all I did was take it in good humor..most wouldn't of..

I can't even remember you?

If I offended you with being retarded I apologize.

HA, retard antics won't offend Ryan

And never apologize, it just shows weakness.

• Like 2