Correct place to post, new rider, jetting

jjurado

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i thought you were talking about a 2 into 1 carb system.

i wouldn't think about what one works better for performance you will not feel any difference, i would say it's just which one will suite your needs the most.

4 minutes ago, STRIBZ said:

oh i thought you were talking about a 2 into 1 carb system.

i wouldn't think about what one works better for performance you will not feel any difference, i would say it's just which one will suite your needs the most.

Yes, I am talkingthe Toomey 2:1 Aitr filter vs Uni Pods vs K&N Pods, I wonder which pne would give me more performance but you say I won't noticed any difference between the 3? That might be true but I am sure one of those has to be better and show better numbers in a dyno?

if you wanted performance i would look at different pipes, porting, cool head with smaller domes "more compression" the list goes on!

You are chasing false hopes in performance with filter v filter.

9 hours ago, STRIBZ said:

if you wanted performance i would look at different pipes, porting, cool head with smaller domes "more compression" the list goes on!

You are chasing false hopes in performance with filter v filter.

Thank You. I think I would like to keep the engine stock and get the most performance posible with this set up. I was also thinking, last night about porting and getting the Toomey T5 instead of the T6.

35 minutes ago, ZillaFreak said:

So, of course Toomey would say their pipe is the best. This is just like FMF saying their pipe is the best. In all honestly, there is no best pipe for the banshee as what is best for someone, isn't best for the next guy. I wouldn't listen to Toomey about them saying theirs is the best.

If Toomey is also saying their single pod filter is better than k+n pods, even more reason to no listen to them.

Run a 27.5 pilot if you have pipes,reeds and pods, do not run a 25. I would suggest not listening to Toomey anymore.

Thank You Zilla for the input. Yes, they keep telling me to run a 25 pilot and 280 main and I will have Pipes, Pods, Rad valve and adjustable stator at +4, I have been Reading a lot and asking here for advice and I think they are crazy telling me to run that with the mods I have. I agree, time to stop listening to them, can't agree that a 25 pilot and 280 main is suitable for my mods.

37 minutes ago, ZillaFreak said:

So, of course Toomey would say their pipe is the best. This is just like FMF saying their pipe is the best. In all honestly, there is no best pipe for the banshee as what is best for someone, isn't best for the next guy. I wouldn't listen to Toomey about them saying theirs is the best.

If Toomey is also saying their single pod filter is better than k+n pods, even more reason to no listen to them.

Run a 27.5 pilot if you have pipes,reeds and pods, do not run a 25. I would suggest not listening to Toomey anymore.

with my set up, what filter set up do you think I should run? I won't ever run dunes, trails from time to time and mostly I will use the Banshee at my farm.

i recently switched to pods myself, much easier then dealing with the airbox. 

you cant gain a ton of power without tearing into the motor on these.  porting, and compression, with pipes that match will be a big difference. 

10 minutes ago, ginger said:

i recently switched to pods myself, much easier then dealing with the airbox. 

you cant gain a ton of power without tearing into the motor on these.  porting, and compression, with pipes that match will be a big difference. 

Thank You Ginger