Need help. Jetting new

Hi guys just joined the forum and need some serious help!

I have a stock bike with fmf pipes and a pro design foam filter.

im running at just below sea level and had a mech (no good) reject my bike with 320 mains. Problem is my bike ran real lean with 270 jets installed on a real hot day ( even melted my exhaust connector rubbers) so the mech re jetted to 320 but did not have time to do a plug chop. I don't know much about this and want to learn because I don't really trust anyone in my home town with these things.

today I did a plug chop and need help!! Please see pics below of plugs. Am I still running lean?? I changed the plugs and gunned it for about 20 seconds at wot 6th gear, pulled the plugs and chopped them.

another problem I have is with my idle. The bike idles well but when I ride and pull the clutch, the revs start to climb. I have to rev a few more times to get them back to normal. All this is so confusing to me as I'm trying to solve these issues myself with little experience. I'm in a flat spin! Please help! Sorry for the long post guys 

image2.JPG

Plug on the right is hotter then hell.. plug on the left looks like aluminum on the strap. Either way they are lean as hell. If it's lean hanging (won't rev down) start with checking pilot jet. But I almost bet you have an air leak somewhere. What is your timing set at or is it a stock timing plate? What elevation are you riding at?