Dreaded Exhaust Choice

BBoy69

Ok so I have my motor all done with no exhaust lol. I've literally been bouncing around reading every forum but still can not settle on which exhaust I prefer so maybe you guys can give your opinions on which to choose. Now I know the usual T5's, CPI, Shearer, Sniper etc...but I was also hearing that PC, DMC 916 & SLP's do well in some applications as well.

Mods: 4 mill crank, driveline LP cylinders, pro design head, 21cc domes, 33mm carbs, v-force 4 reeds, k&n pods, 

SLP has been proven to work well on those cylinders..  just ask ayesully..

depends on type of riding??

i have the lp Assassin's 421 and will be going with slp with taller gearing for dunes..

If your doing long strait pulls  most the time, cpis or shearers will be good, anything other than that, get slp pipes. They make the same power but come on earlier.  Traction is an issue most the time bc the power comes on so strong and fast.  I will say pcs are a nice pipe too I loved those when I had em. but if ur gunna spend the coin and don't mind go with those 3 I suggested. just my 2 cents

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ayesully810 said:

If your doing long strait pulls  most the time, cpis or shearers will be good, anything other than that, get slp pipes. They make the same power but come on earlier.  Traction is an issue most the time bc the power comes on so strong and fast.  I will say pcs are a nice pipe too I loved those when I had em. but if ur gunna spend the coin and don't mind go with those 3 I suggested. just my 2 cents

Your actually the reason why I even consider the driveline cylinders because I was gonna go serval but most of the time I'm not really screaming it out when I'm by myself its probably 4-5 gear riding but I ride also with a lot of thumpers who like to show their speed and the only reason I considered PCs is because I've driven a banshee with some and it was nuts 

53 minutes ago, trickedcarbine said:

CPI, Shearer, or Snipers. I'd say CPI if you trail ride ocassionally since they'll com on a touch sooner. 

I'm probably gonna go the CPI route or my alternatives will be testing some PCs or SLPs with different gearing.

So change of cylinders lane actually suggested the Hp cylinders instead of the lp with CPI's since the shearer wouldn't cut it in the trails like the cpi's would I told him I'm looking for 80/50ish type power so back to the drawing board lol