Wont start after rebuild

Trying to get my buddy's bike going for him... He just had it rebuilt, it has an aggressive Trail Port vforce 2 Reeds FMF stock carbs with pods +4 timing head mod on pump gas... 140 PSI. All electrical components have been tested and everything is within spec as well as swapped out with other electrical components to rule out any electrical issues.  This thing will not start to save its life, but when I pour gas in the cylinders and put the plugs back in it fires right up idles nice and fine dialed in the pilot with the air screw at one full turn out with 27.5 pilots.  Pulls through all the gears just fine it just won't start. 

27.5 pilot , 310, toomey 4th 1 turn out. 

I tried a 30 pilot no dice

it is stock fuel lines??

i couldn't start mine years ago, turned out the way i re-routed the lines they would not flow fuel to the carbs.

pick up gap correct?

No not stock, but he has a friggin boost bottle that is gay as all get out and needs to be replaced with a co tube. It does put the gas line in a weird position at the top kinda,  but its still flowing fuel to the carbs. When I go to change jets the bowls are full.

Spark is good.

Havent tested dome clearance yet

yes ginger reeds are good..

I tried 30s yesterday and it wouldn't start on its own so I primed it and it fired up.. then sat all day. Buddy came home hours later and it fired right up. So it might be fixed, but why tf did I need to prime the cylinders.  I have a feeling the 30s are too rich. They are at 3/4 turns out right now so maybe when it gets hot af the air screws can be adjust enough to dial it in without needing smaller pilot. hmm...

are you 100% sure the float bowls are on correct carbs? if they are not is won't feed the choke circuit and won't get the fuel it needs to start..

should be a little nib on the choke side carb..

the one not circled should be on the choke side carb..