Need engine cases shipped to wa

prosite@live.com

Greetings to you all

I'm looking for engine cases upper and lower halves

My threw a rod and busted left cylinder and upper half and scared the bottom half

My budget is 300$

I checked eBay and prices are ridiculous , most of them are damaged in one way or another .

If I were to buy just the upper half I'm afraid that they would not seal good since every engine is unique .

Thanks you and Please let me know what you have

Greetings to you all
I'm looking for engine cases upper and lower halves
My threw a rod and busted left cylinder and upper half and scared the bottom half
My budget is 300$
I checked eBay and prices are ridiculous , most of them are damaged in one way or another .
If I were to buy just the upper half I'm afraid that they would not seal good since every engine is unique .
Thanks you and Please let me know what you have

Hit up brian eoff at west coast atv parts on Facebook. He has good shit at good prices.

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

Hit up brian eoff at west coast atv parts on Facebook. He has good shit at good prices.

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

This is good advice. He goes by "BUILDER" on here. He has some seriously odd sexual preferences, but he does have legit parts at good prices. Hes here in Oregon so shipping will be cheap and quick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, prosite@live.com said:

I checked eBay and there was a handful of them with chain whack and asking 400$ for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then $100 to ship? Lol. But yeah keep checking around because I've never seen cases go for that much. I think $225 was the highest I've seen them sell. Sorry for mucking up your thread.

• Like 1