Ongoing top end issue...

For the last few months I've been having issues with getting full power out of the 3/4 to WOT range. It begins to sputter as if it is lean. Last weekend I did a leakdown, and had a airleak between the cases. I sealed that up and replaced the seals while I was there. Got bike all back together, did a leak down, 100% sealed up.. 6lbs for 6 minutes (didn't drop a bit). Took it for a ride and it was doing the same thing. I'm at roughly 600ft elevation, and the temperature here is around 75-90°f. It currently has 32.5 pilots, needle in the middle position, and 330 mains. Did a plug chop and the plugs were completely white as if NO fuel was getting there ( I had 310's in at the time)... not much better with the 330's. so I swapped carbs with someone else with 27.5 pilots, needles in middle position, and 300 mains and I had a verrry light brown reading on the plug... best I had gotten so far. So I swapped in my 330 mains into those carbs and once again it was back to white.. I'm frustrated and stumped. So far I have adjusted my float level to the proper setting, checkedy carbs for cleanliness, looked at reeds for cracks or gaps through the intake ( looked tight with little wear ), replaced crank seals, and I will be putting some huge jets in tomorrow or Thursday to see if that gives me a reading... does anyone have any advice on what the hell could be going on?? I'm fairly stumped. Modifications I have are factory air box without lid and a K&N, stock carbs with stock tors (unhooked), pro design intake ( ditched the boost bottle though because it went through grommets every week), stock stroke crank, 64.75 cylinders, stock head, 115 psi compression, Toomey T5's. 

Funny that you ask about overheating... the last ride I took it on to try to test the jets I noticed a little bit of coolant on the swingarm coming from the hose on the overflow bottle. I also noticed a faint smell of coolant, I'll go check the coolant in a few minutes. But I ordered a chariot billet impeller today because of what I noticed, I'm 100% positive it's a stock impeller in the water pump but not sure of the condition. Dumb question, but could that cause my issue? I have a stock woodruff key and flywheel, mix 32:1 with yamalube 2R, and full engine is 64.75 bore and pistons, 115psi compression last time I checked, stock stroke aftermarket crank (not sure of brand, bought it with it in it), stock head, Toomey T5, boyseen reeds, pro design intake with boost bottle eliminated, stock carbs, airbox w/o lid and k&n. Thanks for the reply!

• Like 1