yz426f banshee build?

Guest YzfBikeLife

Guest YzfBikeLife

So I've ended up with a spare 2001 yz426f motor. The bike it was on was originally a beast, doing wheelies in every gear. So we have a plan. We want to throw this thing on a banshee 350 frame or a blaster 200, eventually making a badass quad. I haven't seen anyone do a swap with a 426 like we plan to do. What do you guys think? If someone has done a swap, please send me videos.

Why put it in an archaic banshee frame? Banshee's are about the worst frame design when it comes to any of the sport quads. There is a reason any bike worth riding has 2K plus in front end suspension parts. I'd say find a Blaster or any newer 4 stroke chassis from the 400ex to new 450's. 

So I've ended up with a spare 2001 yz426f motor. The bike it was on was originally a beast, doing wheelies in every gear. So we have a plan. We want to throw this thing on a banshee 350 frame or a blaster 200, eventually making a badass quad. I haven't seen anyone do a swap with a 426 like we plan to do. What do you guys think? If someone has done a swap, please send me videos.

I have a 05 Trx450r frame/sub for sale if you change your mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk