Super nice Banshee super cub 4mil stroker bike for sale. XC Setup

So here is bike 2 that i am getting rid of. since i no longer ride. life changes. things happen its time to clear things out. i have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many parts and few bikes left. 

so here is one hell of a deal for someone. 

motor was built 2 years ago and i have maybe 4 hours ride time on it. been sitting up but i went through the maintenance list when one sits up for awhile and she is alive and ready for a new home. 

to start there are a TON of extras coming with this thing mainly because i want all this stuff gone. bring some extra cash and i will fire sell you alot more nice parts. 

ok to start it has a super cub top end built by damon Hampton at HRI with no port work. 26cc domes or whatever was stock compression. so its pump gas. and has a LOT of room for improvement. dyno was 79HP on pump gas. crank is a new hot rod 4mm stroker. have 34mm carbs with big billet bowls, vforce reeds. cases are port matched. i bought these cases from damon because they were already matched to this motor setup.

has +4 swingarm, and comes with a plus 2 also that, has plus 2 plus 1 full flight arms. with works shocks all around. lsr stem  braided lines etc. fullbores, cpi in frames and everything else you could do to one and lots of BLING!!!. 

has a set of hipers and a set of douglas beadlocks. frotn and rears. i have to find them but i have em somewhere. 

for the extras it comes with another bottom end with mint cases, transmission etc. just in case you need em.the current cases when i bought them had a chain break off by the vin but the cases themselves where not hurt. but since i have 2 sets of extra cases might as well give new guy a set just in case they need em later down the road.

also comes with some extra wheels and tires for road riding. and whatever else i can think of.

located in magnolia AR and price is 4000 for everything. i really perfer uship for shipping. just sold the yfz-shee and it was a pleasure to ship. plus they dont charge extra for extra parts lol.

but if you want to come get it bring some extra cash. i have a SHIT LOAD of stuff i will let go cheap. just in case you have extra bikes or whatever.

anyways. message me if you want to talk.

and dont mind the nets on the nerfs. i have 20 sets of AC nets in various colors so you choose what color you want. 

20170518_122814_zpsuj9lj0os.jpg

20170518_122829_zpszehq0yxy.jpg

20170331_130020_zpsvf2k1tir.jpg

20170331_130029_zpsfa55pfhr.jpg

20170331_130040_zpsztj44cjo.jpg

20170331_130055_zps1zetackr.jpg

20170331_130106_zpswc6vglcn.jpg

I wish I was closer. I've been kicking around either building a 421 4mil with one of my bikes or selling one and buying a built one. Just out of curiosity do you mind saying where you shipped the YFZ-shee and how much they charged you?

from Magnolia AR to Upstate jersey was 580 bucks.  picked up at my shop and taken to dudes house. pretty reasonable.everwhere else wanted 800 plus. 

Dont worry about that lol. I just don't have time to ride.

I have a storage building full of parts i offered to a reseller at what I thought was crack prices. He tried to talk me down more. I cancelled that deal. I'm really Damn fair. Lol. But ain't giving things away

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tony

Have a similar build to this motor, is it typical for the pump gas supercub to only make 80hp?   I was under the impression that even the cheetah cub not supercub made more horsepower out of the box ?

Guest Tony

The supporting mods are an exact copy of what banshee bc posted on his lost of mods for banshee being sold.    I'm curious to know what clutch and transmission upgrades he has?  Also jetting for those carbs and timing.  I tried to send him a message and can't. If any anyone can help thank you

Guest Tony

I am deciding on either leaving the 34mm carbs I have on or seeing if a set of 38mm pwk airstriker I have will make more power all around.    I am starting to think these supercubs are strictly drag motors and not trail friendly

This is not a trail friendly motor and from the dyno sheet I received it only made 75HP AND 44 FOR TQ. If u are looking for just a play motor I would stick to a 68mm cub over the super. out the box I think they make more power and the parts are cheaper.

Guest Tony

Thanks zillaman.  Do you happen to know what kind of clutches need to be used with this set up. I'm thinking the brain surgeon who put my motor together did not upgrade the clutches correctly.  It hits power band and seems to have trouble shifting