Shearer o rings

I fought finding ones for my BBIF shearers. Ending up having to use a vendor on here. All the hardware stores has something CLOSE but fought like hell to get them installed. Ones from a vendor went on right away with zero problems. I just put a bit of grease to ease her on it.

I fought finding ones for my BBIF shearers. Ending up having to use a vendor on here. All the hardware stores has something CLOSE but fought like hell to get them installed. Ones from a vendor went on right away with zero problems. I just put a bit of grease to ease her on it.

Yeah I bought some before and had to shave em to get them on. What vendor did u use. I need the ones that go right on like u had

Yeah I bought some before and had to shave em to get them on. What vendor did u use. I need the ones that go right on like u had

for my BBIF's, redline since i bought the pipes from him and i needed a chain and other parts at that time.

Dont listen to him, he dont ride a Shee.

Neither do it. I just take idle videos. My bike isnt even running. I dub sound from other bikes over my video.