Asi rads

sheerider11

Sure am glad I found a Toomey and a Torch Works.

What I don't like about the TorchWorks is that you can't fit the factory plastic grill with it.  Even my stupid aluminum flame grill rubs on the TW.

What I don't like about the TorchWorks is that you can't fit the factory plastic grill with it. Even my stupid aluminum flame grill rubs on the TW.

Hmm, mine fits as good as my old PWR and the Toomey. Was the steering stem holm tweaked on your bike at all? Ever roll it?

Just search for oversized banshee radiator on eBay. There's some going for 75 bucks give or take. Little higher then what they used to be though a couple years back

This is what I'm talking about.

Used to be like 35-45 bucks.

Now I couldn't find one under 70

Hmm, mine fits as good as my old PWR and the Toomey. Was the steering stem holm tweaked on your bike at all? Ever roll it?

Not that I'm aware of, but who knows.   Once i got thinking about it, my buddy has the same problem with his TW too.  

I could probably fix it by changing the rubber mounts I'm sure.  Just need to get off ,my ass and do it.