NW RAPTOR RALLY

Hey guys headin to nwrr again this year and figured i would try and get together some support for some fast banshees outa the North West to show up. Its a great event, with a free bbq ( we alway donate) and awsome prizes, and all kinds of atv activities. Thing is i ride a banshee, as do most of u, and im tired of watching those stupid frickin quarvo raptors (and others) sorta hoggin the spotlight at the drags with the same 10 ta 15 piles of four stroke shit over and over. I have a wrather large group of banshee pilots heading over from my central oregon areah to have fun and hurt thier sensitive raptor egos, but we need more!! Lets chat on the HQ, and get some serious fkn banshee's together to make the journey to winchester, and show why thier still king of the sand!! We on the HQ could really get the word out and flat dominate this event on the drag strip in the back of winchester, where it all goes down.

Its may 14th i believe, just google to check.

If we could pull together 15 to 20 shees, ranging from 4 mill cubs on up ta at least a cpl 20 pluss cc dm's we would dominate raptor ralley. We being banshees from the HQ... This could start a really fun rivalry between nw 4 pokes, and the NW shee croud. Anyway figured ide throw it on here and see if thier are still any badasses left in the NW thst would be willing to do serious grudge racing for bragin rights, plus they film every year so do we, so thier would be unmistakable proof of takedown....

What do u guys say??

• Like 1

Hey guys headin to nwrr again this year and figured i would try and get together some support for some fast banshees outa the North West to show up. Its a great event, with a free bbq ( we alway donate) and awsome prizes, and all kinds of atv activities. Thing is i ride a banshee, as do most of u, and im tired of watching those stupid frickin quarvo raptors (and others) sorta hoggin the spotlight at the drags with the same 10 ta 15 piles of four stroke shit over and over. I have a wrather large group of banshee pilots heading over from my central oregon areah to have fun and hurt thier sensitive raptor egos, but we need more!! Lets chat on the HQ, and get some serious fkn banshee's together to make the journey to winchester, and show why thier still king of the sand!! We on the HQ could really get the word out and flat dominate this event on the drag strip in the back of winchester, where it all goes down.

Its may 14th i believe, just google to check.

If we could pull together 15 to 20 shees, ranging from 4 mill cubs on up ta at least a cpl 20 pluss cc dm's we would dominate raptor ralley. We being banshees from the HQ... This could start a really fun rivalry between nw 4 pokes, and the NW shee croud. Anyway figured ide throw it on here and see if thier are still any badasses left in the NW thst would be willing to do serious grudge racing for bragin rights, plus they film every year so do we, so thier would be unmistakable proof of takedown....

What do u guys say??

I say Raptors are slow and nothing is fast in OR

I dont wana start a raptor/banshee debate on whose faster. Just wana spread the word and get some of those banshee's i know are out thier to the event, and we will let the dragstrip be the judge.

If u watch the videos on youtube those raps are quick no dout about it, but thier were a few fast banshees thier taking down lots of those raps. We just need a better showing of big cc banshees, and i think seriously we can beat em at thier own event. Again it would be really fun to get a rivalry goin. And all of it supports education about the dunes and how we can all help keep them open. Its family friendly and best of all it unsantioned outlaw drag racing wich we all love. As far as fast banshees in oregon to say thier arent any is just flat nonsence.

Cam at redline builds some of the fastest banshee engines in the country, ive seen 180 hp twister machines, white knuckle bikes run hard, and even eastcoast guys run cascade parts, not to mention guys like me that build our shees in our shops at home all over the NW. Oregon still has fast banshees, plenty of them along with great builders, so does washington, and norcal.

All im tryin to do is get banshee people talkin and maybey turn that into some action.

Dont wana make anybody mad or start a banshee bash or raptor bash, just want some like minded banshee people head out in may,and have some fun showin showin everybody that banshees still run hard out here!!

I dont think so, were they race in the back is perfect, its wide enough for 8 to 10 machines to run, and after a hundred foot, thiers at least another 150 to 200 ft shut down. They normaly have a guy grooming the strip, at least the four fast lanes. And if the fast raptors can run so can we. I would be willing to get 5 or 6 guys together to help groom banshee lanes specifically for the handfull of bigg cc drag shees, they do it for thier big raps, and chances are at the event we would run in thier fast lanes and give em a hand grooming so our guys and the enemy, lol, can make safe clean full throttle passes.ive ran this event for a cpl years now and its cool because everybody is respectful and helps eachother out, and its not a cluster fuck like dunefest. Oh and did i mention its cheap!! To anybody thinkin about it go watch em run on youtube. Come fkn on guys i would think that thier would be guys chompin at the bit to go take down some raptors! After all those raps are whats replacing the shee in the "built" atv scene.

So if we dont grab our balls back from our wives and go show the people what most of us know, wich is BANSHEES ARE STILL KING OF THE SAND FOR A REASON, then dont say shit when more and more shops get away from the shee, and thier becomes less and less parts,service, builders, events support, ect. that include banshees.. I guess i just feel like if we dont come together and make that kid thats thinkin bout getting into performance atv's want a banshee wrather than something else, then we will slowly see our market and these legendary twin 2 strokes fade into history. Fuck that lets race!!!

Sorry for the rant fellas!!

I dont think so, were they race in the back is perfect, its wide enough for 8 to 10 machines to run, and after a hundred foot, thiers at least another 150 to 200 ft shut down. They normaly have a guy grooming the strip, at least the four fast lanes. And if the fast raptors can run so can we. I would be willing to get 5 or 6 guys together to help groom banshee lanes specifically for the handfull of bigg cc drag shees, they do it for thier big raps, and chances are at the event we would run in thier fast lanes and give em a hand grooming so our guys and the enemy, lol, can make safe clean full throttle passes.ive ran this event for a cpl years now and its cool because everybody is respectful and helps eachother out, and its not a cluster fuck like dunefest. Oh and did i mention its cheap!! To anybody thinkin about it go watch em run on youtube. Come fkn on guys i would think that thier would be guys chompin at the bit to go take down some raptors! After all those raps are whats replacing the shee in the "built" atv scene.

So if we dont grab our balls back from our wives and go show the people what most of us know, wich is BANSHEES ARE STILL KING OF THE SAND FOR A REASON, then dont say shit when more and more shops get away from the shee, and thier becomes less and less parts,service, builders, events support, ect. that include banshees.. I guess i just feel like if we dont come together and make that kid thats thinkin bout getting into performance atv's want a banshee wrather than something else, then we will slowly see our market and these legendary twin 2 strokes fade into history. Fuck that lets race!!!

Sorry for the rant fellas!!

While I can appreciate your enthusiasm, it's obvious you haven't run a fast bike on that half hearted hill.
  • Like 1

I cant stand people who think one brand/bike is superior. It's not what you ride, it's that you ride and you arent a cocky douche canoe that thinks what you have is superior. It should all be good fun. Good luck with that.

• Like 1

But that's how it is Ragun, most 450 riders I know are Soooo cocky. They all say 2strokes suck and they'd never ride them. I ask why they suck and not one of them can give me any intelligent responses why. I guarantee if they rode my banshee they would probably change their tune.