Jetting off changed mixing ratio

I run Amsoil saber from 80:1 to 100:1 with no problems.  In theory going from a rich oil mix to a lean oil mix should make your A/F richer but its typically not such a huge change that you should have to rejet for the difference unless your just trying to get it perfect.  Have you checked your compression?

Thank you Ducman!! Yes I did and it's right on it happened to start like that right after I switched oiil only when it's 80 or above out though and only when the bike is hot ! It was my Yamaha dealer said I might have to rejet So i was looking for some ideas on here When it warms up I'll Try a few things thanks all the 2 stroke guys around that race are using saber here 100:1 with no probs

Stop running that ratio, I know the bottle says you can. I take apart a ton of engines and can always tell when someone is running funky ratios. Run the dominator at 32:1 and your crankshaft will thank you. Your internal parts depend on that oil . If your looking for performance gains look somewhere else. Just my opinion.

He's on his 2nd banshee he's got this Bro! Lol

If he's used this this ratio for two years does that mean he switched it up then went back to 80:1? If not has he been riding it for two years with this issue?

Sent from Planned Parenthood

Try 100:1?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

^this. Sounds like you're way too rich. That oil is special in that it provides more lubricant than others with a better ratio. I ask my builder and he said he would start at 100:1 and work up from there. You shouldn't go past 150:1 though.

Sent from Planned Parenthood

• Like 1