Jetting off changed mixing ratio

Ok my question is I always mixed 24:1 for like 10 years with Yamaha oil 2R racing I switched from that to ams oil saber mixed at 80:1 I had to go down from my 310 mains to 280s now the bike won't start good when it's hot in hot weather and won't rev till I give it Alota gas !! Then it works awesome !! Drives fine as soon as I shut it off gota kick it and give it gas a bunch to start is it the pilots off needle or airscrews ???

Its a 2003 banshee it's mint heads were never off compression perfect bike runs awesome well it did. Mods are toomey t5s 2 into 1 filter dynojet needle 280 mains at sea level in about 80 degrees rest is stock I bought the bike new pipes were on it 12 years ! Any help I'm stuck

Ams oil saber recommends 100:1 I run 80:1 running it for 2 years no issues ! Clearner buring no fouling plugs just seems rich now on my low end less oil more gas then 24:1 so I know I'm rich! When I switched the 310 mains I had were wayyy to rich bike was sputtering running hot ! Went down 2 sizes then the 3rd and I'm good now just the low end circuit isn't right only for starting when bike is hot and air temp is hot drives fine! Just wondering if anyone is running this and what do they do for jetting I guess

Stop running that ratio, I know the bottle says you can. I take apart a ton of engines and can always tell when someone is running funky ratios. Run the dominator at 32:1 and your crankshaft will thank you. Your internal parts depend on that oil . If your looking for performance gains look somewhere else. Just my opinion.