Serval Jetting vs What I run now

Bike has pro circuit pipes, ported motor @58 ish hp. Single pwk35 keihin carb with 190 main. Think this is a descent starting point or need to go bigger. I feel I was running a bit fat on the old cylinders.

is that what you ran on the serval

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he is saying the carb he has now was on his serval motor. Now it's on his ported stock cylinders. And curious if the jetting will be off.

I asked that in my very first question and he said no?

Sorry, my excellent explaining skills at their best. I had on my quad a set of ported cylinders @58 ish hp, pro circuit pipes, v-force 4 reeds, single pod filter, no air box, Single  pwk35 keihin carb with 190 main,

57 pilot ??(have to verify this) I just installed a serval  stock stroke and was asking if the above was a good starting point for jetting or if its going to be way off. I did fire it up tonight. But did not run it down the road.

Sorry I should have stated had ported oem cylinders, now have serval cylinders.

ok cool, the serval should be slightly more efficient on fuel. If it was jetted for your altitude, it SHOULD be close and possibly rich. (If serval was jetted properly for your altitude and current temp) All the same, I would jet up a touch, run it on new plugs 1-5or 6 if you can and shut it down. Pull plugs, post pics for us of plugs and we can guide you from there.

• Like 1