Pipe Hangars from Claude Machining

Canadianshee

Just want to pass along a thank you to Claude Machining for these pipe hangars. Definitely better then stock and miles a head of my current Modquad set.

Very fast shipping and great person to purchase from. post-51907-1488839242254_thumb.jpg

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a set of these as well. So far they're hanging in there.

Not sure if my Frame is bent or what but one side pulls downward on them and is stretching the rubber pretty bad. Would be cool to see them have a little more adjustability but so far I love em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if my Frame is bent or what but one side pulls downward on them and is stretching the rubber pretty bad. Would be cool to see them have a little more adjustability but so far I love em

Show me a pic please. You mean longer slot or longer hanger and slot??

They already have more 'play' than similar hangers.

sent from my phone

junk! Get yo monies back!

• Like 1

Show me a pic please. You mean longer slot or longer hanger and slot??

They already have more 'play' than similar hangers.

sent from my phone

I'll have to get you a pic after my engines put back together, it is split right now for a pro mod install. Seems like wirhbmy Cpi pipes the hangers need to be a little longer. But I don't know, I haven't seen anyone else say anything about it so that makes me think my frames bent in more areas than the steering hoop

I'll have to get you a pic after my engines put back together, it is split right now for a pro mod install. Seems like wirhbmy Cpi pipes the hangers need to be a little longer. But I don't know, I haven't seen anyone else say anything about it so that makes me think my frames bent in more areas than the steering hoop

Maybe i can make you longer one?

Maybe i can make you longer one?

That'd be awesome. They both could be maybe 3/8"-1/2" longer, and have a slotted mounting hole, but I will get you a photo once everything is assembled this weekend, and you can see what it's doing. So far the rubber has held up and hasn't pulled apart. But it's only a matter of time.

• Like 1