Jetting for elevation...another post sorry!

Buffoni

First off, riding a 2006 banshee with stock carbs, tors eliminator, fmf pipes, open air box. It didn't really run right in Delaware, now in in New Mexico and it's even worse. I can't find a jetting chart anywhere, and I'm still kinda new to carbs and elevation. I don't even know where to start when it comes to o jet size, pilot size, needle clip position, stuff like that. Can someone please give me a baseline to start with? The shop here is horrible and is of absolutely no help. Thanks in advance! Please kindly let me know if i left out any critical information.

So i put the 280 main, 27.5 pilot, needle in the middle, air screw 1 turn out, wot to 6th, cut the engine, pulled the plug and it's perfect. I almost have it dialed in, but I'm still getting a bog from idle to 1/8. If i rev it a little, it's good, but still not good enough to even pop the front wheels up...It hesitates for a second then hits the powerband. Suggestions?

So i put the 280 main, 27.5 pilot, needle in the middle, air screw 1 turn out, wot to 6th, cut the engine, pulled the plug and it's perfect. I almost have it dialed in, but I'm still getting a bog from idle to 1/8. If i rev it a little, it's good, but still not good enough to even pop the front wheels up...It hesitates for a second then hits the powerband. Suggestions?

Hard to say if your off idle bog is from being to lean or too rich and if its the needle or pilot or a combination.  You could try 2 turns out on the air screws (leaner) or try one clip position leaner or richer on the needle to see what makes an improvement.