Black fullbore

bluebanshee98

So.... they use the same material for all plastic but don't have any material for any plastic. Sounds like they are doomed.

Apparently they have to "reorder the colors they used up". I think they are bullshiting but who knows. Someone's gotta have a connect with the guys there or is friends with them so we can find out what the fuck is going on. I'm about to just buy the fiberglass one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course they are bullshitting. That is a terrible excuse. They have to have some raw material on hand, if not they couldn't make any plastic for anything.

I agree 100% we should have everyone start flooding them with messages asking where's the banshee plastics. Maybe if they see all the messages they might do something? It's def a long shot

I agree 100% we should have everyone start flooding them with messages asking where's the banshee plastics. Maybe if they see all the messages they might do something? It's def a long shot

This is a great idea. Im on board. Im great at annoying people. I only have 2 friends now because I pestered people so much the last year on why they dont hangout or call me anymore.  Now my only friends are claude and this homeless guy dave that I met while he was pan handling. 

• Like 1