Chassis Help

Craig B

I'm starting on a new drag bike for 1/8 asphalt. In the early stages of mocking up everything and came across this problem. There is only one way to set camber with the strut rod and when I do this one wheel is off the ground. Take a look at the pics the clutch side a-arm is @ a steep angle compared to the other one. If I sit on the bike it leans to the right side and lifts the back tire off the ground. The right rear tire will take all the hit causing the bike to launch left. Not sure if the frame is bent. I took a few measurements and can't see anything off. I am thinking the spindle or a-arm may be off when Tyson made it. Any thoughts or info to get this thing to sit on all 4's would be great. Thanks in advance.

20170131_193202_zpstbmjzxwj.jpg

20170131_193048_zpssqa4f6th.jpg

A little update on this. I talked to Tyson yesterday and also sent him pics. He said that these Banshee frames are junk and that his arms are welded in a fixture, so they can't be off. I told him I was going to try someone else's a-arms and see how that goes. I ordered a set of drag arms from Turbo chassis and I am not going forward with this project until I'm sure the frame is usable. Keep Ya posted.