exhaust preferred exit

penguin

Guys who play with clutch want them on the left side. Guys who play with timing want them on the right. Some guys cant make up their mind so they have them go straight forward. At the end of the day they are going to be in the way all the time regardless of what side they are on. 

Out the right is good. Because you can do away with the kicker, idler gear, etc and remote start.

Out each side is easy to deal with as well. And likely the pipes are more identical. I hate dropping 2 pipes to work on shit. One is not as bad. JMO.

perfect, I have always liked one on each side simply for the looks, and true like you said only have to remove one pipe,  just making sure there was no real factor in power differences on how they exited.  I know on motor cycle drag pipes or any performance pipe on 4 strokes multi cylinder the theory was all the pipes were to be same length and worked off back pressure of each other. im not having any luck finding some info as I used the search tool to see if this had already been discussed but to no find. but I did find a jetting pipe forum (lol)  so I will remember to post there next time.  thanks for the info.  I'm about to get things in prospective and get moving on my engine. 

Just turn the cylinders around and run straight out the back.[/quote

Funny you mentioned that. Seems someone tried that Years ago. Calling it ram air effect forcing air directly into the carbs and straight out the back. I may be wrong but I think it was Roger and skip at wicked atv once tossed that around. Not sure where it went or if it even got built.

Just turn the cylinders around and run straight out the back.[/quote

Funny you mentioned that. Seems someone tried that Years ago. Calling it ram air effect forcing air directly into the carbs and straight out the back. I may be wrong but I think it was Roger and skip at wicked atv once tossed that around. Not sure where it went or if it even got built.

144a05c484bde5d98f76c94c84332b31.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk